Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paging Dr. Evil
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Hey Doc...

What is your route east? Are you passing through Texas? If so, I want to see if we can get the locals together for dinner with you.

Dr Evil
Cool man. I am planning on taking the 40 at this time. I need to go straight to Richmond, VA to drop off half of my load that I am hauling for a friend of mine at VCU. Then I am going 4 hours north to Hershey smilie_pokal.gif
I am hoping to leave on the 15th....hoping, but no later than the 16.
ClayPerrine
Ok. that meant nothing....

Are you coming through Texas or not?

If you do, you get a free meal..... chowtime.gif
jr91472
looks like he will miss us and go through OKey City....too bad
Dr Evil
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jul 8 2005, 10:34 AM)

If you do, you get a free meal..... chowtime.gif

I know that I will be going through Amarillo...but what part of TX do I need to detour through to get some vittles? I am miles limited, though. Only 2.9K
SLITS
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jul 8 2005, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jul 8 2005, 10:34 AM)

If you do, you get a free meal.....   chowtime.gif

I know that I will be going through Amarillo...but what part of TX do I need to detour through to get some vittles? I am miles limited, though. Only 2.9K

From SD to McKinney to Hurst to Richmond to Hershey = 2993.6 miles

I8 - I10 - I20 - I30 - I40 across most of the US

You'll go thru DFW....Texarkana.....Little Rock... Memphis......Nashville...Knoxville....Roanoke......Stanton....into Richmond

PS...Amarillo sucks almost as bad as El Paso dry.gif
ClayPerrine
So now you know if you venture just a little bit south, you get a free meal. Maybe Scott can put my targa band pad in your truck and you can drop it off?

Let me know when you are going to hit town.

Dr Evil
As soon as I get my trip together, I will post it so every one can look for my awsome car behind a moving truck biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jul 8 2005, 12:14 PM)
As soon as I get my trip together, I will post it so every one can look for my awsome car behind a moving truck biggrin.gif

That's the only way it will ever get anywhere! smile.gif
Dr Evil
Eat me you little green troll flipa.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.