Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do bumblebees sting?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
iankarr
The time has come to tell this story.

As some of you may remember, back in the fall I put out an APB for someone to help me rescue an engine from a shop in North Carolina. I don’t believe in posting unfavorable reviews of businesses publicly until they’ve had a chance to make good...and the full story has unfolded. I could go on with the boring details forever, but I’ll try to keep things as brief as possible. Or you can just skip to the last paragraph.

In May of last year, I saw a craigslist ad for a bumblebee roller in primer. I’d been looking for a car I could build a video series around, and this seemed perfect. It turns out the owner was John Forbes, who has a 914 pedigree.

EDIT: The original version of this post referenced Black Forest Racing - a company John started years ago. His son took over the company in 2017 and John is no longer affiliated - though he didn't go out of his way to point this out. He currently does business as "John's Speed and Custom Shop"

We had a series of really enjoyable conversations and he told me this car was “the most soild and straight 914 he’d ever seen”. He bought it about 10 years ago and kept it to build for himself, but life got in the way. His asking price seemed fair, so I wired the funds and he fedexed the title.

As we talked further about the car, he said he would love to rebuild the engine…and gave me a great price. His motors have won races, so I gladly agreed. I wired half the dough for the build and also sent some new parts to him. He showed me pics of the case split. We also talked about having the car painted (to an OEM level-not concours) in North Carolina, since it would probably be simpler than NY. John said he had a “great guy”…and would love to oversee the painting since he was so attached to the car. He asked for a 50% deposit on the paint and sent me some progress photos. Two weeks later he asked for the balance (which I sent), and texted some more pics…although somewhat few and far away…but he raved over the phone about how great the car looked. At this point he had almost all of the money in this deal…in cash and parts I sent.

Then things changed.

John became harder to reach, and he missed multiple dates to deliver the car (part of the deal was that he would trailer it to my garage). The engine sat, half-built for months. Finally, John promised he’d deliver the car on Sunday, September 8th, but when I called the day before to ask what time he’d arrive, he told me he couldn’t make it. I told him I was flying down to NC and would see him on Monday.

I walked in to the shop and the first thing I saw was my engine, still unfinished and untested. As I turned to see the car, my jaw hit the floor. Paint was bubbling on the deck lid, there were scratches from coarse sanding, and smudges and runs everywhere. I asked John how he could even set a delivery date when the two-month old paint had major issues and the engine wasn’t running. He didn’t really have an answer, but promised he would make things right. Here are just a couple of pics. Of course, I have video wink.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I’m often trusting to a fault…but especially when it comes to the 914 community. I had let my guard down on this bumblebee and I got stung. My choice at this point was to either pull everything out of his shop and lick my wounds…or give John an opportunity to make amends. I figured I had nothing further to lose, so I chose the latter, though, tellingly, he said he couldn’t give me any money back on the paint. He actually said “the painter ripped us both off.”

For the next few weeks, John did seem to be more attentive. He paid for a mobile blast service to strip the bubbling paint and took the car to a friend who was a “body man” to fix some things (about $ 500 worth). Then, as September turned to October, the ghosting began again. When we did speak, details were scant. He was even reluctant to tell me exactly where the car was! All the while he was supposed to be working on the engine. He told me “it’s all together, turning over and almost ready to fire…you’ll hear it run tomorrow” at least five times. It’s just a 2.0 with 96mm pistons to make it a (D-Jet) 2056 and it was now going on 6 months. The final excuse was that he didn’t have a good fuel injection harness to test with.

Around Thanksgiving communication came to a dead stop, with numerous emails and calls unreturned for nearly a month. When I finally reached him, he apologized again and said he wouldn’t be able to get the engine running until some other work came in. At that point I realized that I immediately needed to get the engine, the parts and the car, which was in Winston-Salem, back to my garage.

@Joea9146 was kind enough to pick up the engine and I arranged to get everything trucked up to NY. Thanks, Joe for being a great example of what this community is really about.

I sent the car off to my body and paint guy who literally shook his head when he saw it. I took inventory of all the parts and let John know which ones were missing (some LE-specific)…but it’s now May and I still haven’t heard back from him. I don’t expect to.

Given everything I’d experienced, I thought it would be a good idea to give the engine a closer look before I invested further time and money. I knew that John would be re-using some parts, provided they were in good shape, but I was pretty shocked at what I discovered….in order, and with some pics:

– The valve covers have gasket adhesive “webs” inside the cavities.
– The pushrod tube retaining wires are missing
– The 3-4 cylinders are not on an even plane, so no way the heads can seal.

Click to view attachment

– Head gaskets were installed
– The deck height is excessive and inconsistent (ranging from .080 to .100, not including the head gaskets.)
– The #4 register has dropped by about .020, causing the sealing issues and deck height variance.
– The cam shaft is worn.

Click to view attachment

– No crush washer / felt ring was installed on the used, unturned flywheel. The brand new clutch and –pressure plate I sent were bolted up to this. Also the o-ring and bearing aren't fresh.

Click to view attachment

– The crank end play was basically zero. So tight that the shims are imprinted and concave.
– The MPS which came with the 2.0 engine is for a 1.7.
– Only about a quart of break in oil was in the engine.

As for the heads, it doesn't look like there are any cracks, but the valve job is poor. This pic shows the #4 intake valve sitting lower, which could indicate a bunch of issues and result in unequal combustion chamber volume.

Click to view attachment

Needless to say, I now need to split the case and start from scratch. There’s no way this engine would’ve run. If it had, it wouldn’t have run well…or for long.

I’ve been in the service business for 35 years and dealt with lots of people, but this situation has perplexed me. John’s a great guy to chat about 914s with and I honestly don’t believe that he intended to deceive. Though he could have duped me. Perhaps he just doesn’t deal with challenges well...or circumstances have caused him to lose a step. However you loook at it, he certainly wasn’t forthcoming or proactive in a meaningful way.

Others may disagree, but in my experience, the quality of his work is grossly unprofessional and sub-par. He was laser-focused on receiving deposit money, but not nearly as much about finishing the job. Could my experience be a fluke? Maybe. But I care about this community enough to share this story so that others can approach Mr. Forbes and his "Speed and Custom shop with their eyes open.

As I write about this, I realize that my issue is less about what happened and more about how John handled it. Car restoration always has bumps in the road. If he had been more transparent, communicative and collaborative, I’m sure we could’ve worked things out more positively.

The good news is that nothing he did or didn’t do is permanent. The bumblebee is well on its way to being awesome. And I’ll be creating videos of every step along the way. Engine suggestions and help welcome!

Caveat emptor…

Ian
Bleyseng
Well that was hard to read and sorry for your bad experience....sheesh.
mepstein
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ May 10 2020, 12:09 PM) *

Well that was hard to read and sorry for your bad experience....sheesh.

Yes. I sort of knew the story but still hard to read. Unfortunately it's not uncommon in the Porsche repair and restoration world.

Ian - If you are looking for any parts and I have them, they're yours. Just let me know.
tygaboy
I'm like you; too trusting. Sad that it's so difficult to find a reliable shop. I got ripped off on a '53 Suburban hot build to the point that I decided I'd just have to learn to do things myself.
Problem is, I have too many cars I'd like to build. I'd be happy to pay someone else for a build but I worry I'd be disappointed.

I will say that I appreciate you sharing your experience but mostly, I admire your attitude and stick-to-it-ism and commitment to complete your BumbleBee!

Looking forward to watching your build!
rjames
Wow. I don’t know that if that had happened to me that I could’ve told the story in the same calm and gracious manner that you did.

Can’t wait to see the final build, glad it’s in good hands now!
Superhawk996
Stories like this are what make me OCD about trying to do everything myself. sad.gif

The good news is that car and parts are now in your control Ian. Persevere!
billh1963
I've had a couple of negative experiences with the shop in question. Fortunately, they were minor.

At least one other person on this forum had a VERY expensive bad experience.
BeatNavy
I guess there are two broad kinds of vendors in this world: those that intentionally burn customers, those that do not. Of the latter most of the time it's because they do not know how to set expectations properly or deal with issues that invariably arise.

Particularly in the car world it's a rare vendor that handles problems effectively and transparently with the customer. And that's why, as others have said, I'm trying to do everything myself smile.gif

I hope things are getting better now, Ian. Onward and upward.
ejm
Ian - I've still got those parts we talked about set aside.
76-914
Wow Ian! You've the patience of Jobe. More importantly your attitude has remained intact. In years past I've had employees that experienced big changes in their performance. It has been my experience that it was always one of two things. shades.gif
preach
Very well said Ian. I am sure there is more to the story but the high road you have taken is exemplary.

Good luck with the Bumble, my 914 stuff is minimal but it is yours if I can offer it.

Additionally, I love the vids. Basic? Sure, but well done and I watch them all.

Dan
preach
gnrrpreacher
@ridgerunner914
911GT2
Sorry to read this. With my ordeal fresh in mind, I know how it feels to have have money somewhere and not be able to get through to the guy you need.

Hopefully this gets sorted soon now it's in other hands.
iankarr
Thanks, Guys. I don't know if I'm all that patient. The nice thing about time is that it removes the heat of the moment from the situation, leaving only the cold hard facts.

@beatnavy - I totally agree. One the one hand, there are shops which intentionally look to rip people off. On the other, there are shops who believe they're doing the right thing, but there's so much gray area in the auto resto world that they never communicate enough to make sure their expectations are in sync with their customers. As you can hopefully tell...I like to be clear in my communication. I, also do as much as I can myself (and hopefully encourage others with my videos). Now, if only I had a paint booth....wink.gif

I'm not sure where BFR stands on the spectrum, but I do know that I got burned for the cost of the paint, which needs to be taken completely down, plus the money I gave him for the engine "work", and 10 months of time and aggravation. That's unacceptable by any measure or expectation.

@mepstein, @preach and @ejm -thanks again for your generosity. Will be in touch! I'm so fired up to make this car awesome. This BFR experience is totally in the rear view mirror, but I wanted to tell the story for the benefit of others...
jagalyn
You've got a good heart Ian... Blessings.
Unobtanium-inc
I had a similar experience with John. He needed some 356 parts for a Speedster he was working on and offered a B Coupe body he had on top of one of his trailer boxes as a trade. I said ok, sent him his parts and told him I would be down at some point to get the body, he said no rush, it's not going anywhere. Fast forward a few months, I see on Instagram he's loading the B body on a trailer, he sold it. I asked why he was selling my car, he said I never came for it. Oh well, I was out the parts, lesson learned.
He actually had the gall to call me about a year later needing some 356 parts for an A Coupe, he said he would make it right on the other parts. I said nope, nope, nopity, nope, find your 356 stuff somewhere else.
Haven't heard from him since.
iankarr
Wow. So...he didn’t think to call and ask if you were picking up the car. Just sold it and hoped you wouldn’t notice. Sounds about right. As long is it works for him, it’s good. Funny how he miraculously found your number when he needed something...
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(cuddy_k @ May 10 2020, 11:53 AM) *

Wow. So...he didn’t think to call and ask if you were picking up the car. Just sold it and hoped you wouldn’t notice. Sounds about right. As long is it works for him, it’s good. Funny how he miraculously found your number when he needed something...

Yeah, he was real casual about it. I have a friend who has a good outlook on getting ripped off, he says if someone rips you off and it's not a lot of stuff or money, then you bought their number cheap. Like lending someone $20, and they avoid you.
Cairo94507
OMG Ian....I was having a ground hog day moment as I read your thread. I am so sorry you had to go through that mess. The good news is it is behind you now and your build can move forward and you will have the car you wanted. It is especially hard when someone you thought was a friend burns you like that. You handled that like a boss. I can't wait to see the progress pics of your build. beerchug.gif Michael
JOEPROPER
Hey Ian, that's some awful story. It's really too bad that that went that way. I can't say that everyone would have handled it with the class that you did, but good thing is that the car is back with you and you can move on from this learning experience.
I don't know who you're using for autobody or engine work, but if you need a recommendation, let me know. I know a few local guys that could help you out. Good luck moving forward and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I look forward to watching the progress on this one. Good luck. flag.gif
bdstone914
In the end I think John will be the one who gets stung worse. It is a small world of 914 owners and word travels fast. At least what you gave is fixable.
And as you can see how much help and support you will get here.
Just curious did you give him a Yelp review?
mepstein
Unfortunately, this isn’t the first Fuch up that I’ve heard from his shop.
iankarr
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 10 2020, 07:12 PM) *

In the end I think John will be the one who gets stung worse. It is a small world of 914 owners and word travels fast. At least what you gave is fixable.
And as you can see how much help and support you will get here.
Just curious did you give him a Yelp review?

I agree, Bruce. I'm not much of a yelp guy. I just checked and Black Forest has no reviews.
SO.O.C914er
Happened to me back in 2015 in trusted my 73 to a guy Glenn- nineonefour in LA took my car after being on blocks since 1987. Screwed me good on the new motor which I had to replace 3 months later and he wouldn’t stand behind his work. Screwed a couple more people then disappear....it hurts and is sad bout it happens all the time.
TonyA
Wow Ian you have the patience of a saint. I think I would have ordered a blanket party for the guy biggrin.gif Hey I know a guy that knows a guy..... forgetaboutit. Looking forward to the continuing BB piratenanner.gif videos. I am starting on a BB also. piratenanner.gif
daraho9146
QUOTE(TonyA @ May 10 2020, 07:55 PM) *

Wow Ian you have the patience of a saint. I think I would have ordered a blanket party for the guy biggrin.gif Hey I know a guy that knows a guy..... forgetaboutit. Looking forward to the continuing BB piratenanner.gif videos. I am starting on a BB also. piratenanner.gif

I feel your pain. John's shop used to be Black Forest Racing in Delray beach Fl.
In 2001, I bought a really nice Irish Green 914-6 from a guy in Miami.
He told me to call John to ask about the mechanicals. I let John talk me into building me one of his famous 2.2 L engines. What a fiasco!. His little boy mechanic installed two different cams in it. It took me a year and a half to get things straightened out and I had to use threats to turn him in to the IRS to get things fixed. The car now has a 3.2 in it.
The 2.2 had a short life.
The last time I talked to John was about 12 years ago when he moved to NC. He was doing nothing but building engines. John is not a manager.
One lesson I have learned is not to take the car to someone who, races and hires relatives and his loadie friends to work for him.
iankarr
Sorry you went through that with your -6. Ugh. Not surprising, given what i know now.

@TonyA you are too funny. i never heard the term "blanket party" but I love it. Is that Phlly thing?

@joeproper thanks for offering to make some reccos. I definitely need a machinist for this case. Will call you this week.
Larmo63
This story immediately reminded me of Michael's Scotty B fiasco.

We need to start a GoFundMe here so we can see your new cool videos sooner.

It would be kind of like paying an admission fee to see a good movie.
EdwardBlume
Damn... sorry to see this. Your perseverance is inspiring and will continue to serve you well. May the next one pay you back in spades....
banananose914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 10 2020, 10:32 PM) *

I found it hard to read your story. My heart rate actually went way up. Guys and shops like this really piss me off. Unfortunately he is not an anomaly. If a person says they’re going to do something, then f-ing do it. It’s obvious that he has no empathy, but I’m sure he wouldn’t want anyone screwing him over. Selfish fuc.... There’s an old saying for narcissistic people like this, find a friend tried and true, try to fu.. them before they fu.. you. I’ll sum it up in two words, which may be the shop’s motto, unaffected, unconcerned.
iankarr
Yep. Integrity is in short supply these days. I'm a big believer in karma, though. Or should I say car-ma? (props to 914Rubber's slogan)....
76-914
QUOTE(banananose914 @ May 10 2020, 11:10 PM) *

If a person says they’re going to do something, then f-ing do it.

That's called accountability or living as your word and it is on the endangered species list Jim. sad.gif
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 11 2020, 08:54 AM) *

QUOTE(banananose914 @ May 10 2020, 11:10 PM) *

If a person says they’re going to do something, then f-ing do it.

That's called accountability or living as your word and it is on the endangered species list Jim. sad.gif

I learned this personally the hard way and have a rule now, the shop does no outside work. I looked up and a friend ask me to weld up his decklid and do some work, the decklid sat here for a year untouched, we were incredibly busy. He started getting mad, I said I could do it. I did it, no charge, but that was the last time. If I put my name to it I want to see it through, but like Clint said "A man's got to know his limitations."
ValcoOscar
Ian-
I am sorry for what you have been through so far on your Bumble Bee project. I don’t wish to reopen wounds from my past dealings with fellow “Porsche friends”. My guess is that we’ve all been stung in our past. But, we learn, we regroup and move on. For me, life is too short to dwell on past bad experiences. Thank you for sharing, hope it saves someone else from being stung. You’re a stand-up guy and I feel fortunate to have spent some time with you on your West Coast visits , Stay positive!!!! Please keep your videos coming!!!

Rock on with your BUMBLE BEE!!! piratenanner.gif

Your Pal,

Oscar
Sprout
Sorry to hear this happened to you! Thanks for sharing your story, though, as it will definitely help others. Lots of time and money gone, but at least you got your project back (or most of it, anyway) and are forging ahead. Can't wait to see it finished!
iankarr
Thanks so much, guys. The outpouring of support is really heartwarming and much appreciated.

@Valcooscar...I'm so grateful for you, our friendship, and everything you do for this community. I totally agree that life is WAY too short. Resentment or anger tends to only affetct the person generating those feelings. the people you're angry with are just going on with their lives, unaffected...so it only hurts yourself. It's best to get the poison out early and leave it in the past. Wish I knew that when I was 20.

The bumblebee is currently at a great shop in Da Bronx. I'm in the process of restoring the dash and rebuilding the engine while I wait for paint. New parts from 914rubber have already started rolling in and I'm planning the episodes. Thanks everyone for watching. Please subscribe if you haven't already!

Ian

mepstein
Ian - Are you going to post on pelican.
914_7T3
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 11 2020, 03:36 PM) *

Ian - Are you going to post on pelican.

& Rennlist & thesamba ?

What bugs me is that these guys get away with it as the good guys opt to take the high road. This leaves those vendors of ill repute to go ahead and burn someone else and not even care.

Might be better to do what you can to show that he'd be better off to make good. A small claims court judgement would not be that hard to get. A judgement or potential lien that follows his credit around for 7 years might be a nice parting gift.

I get that its not your style, but the remedies are out there should you wish to pursue.
iankarr
I so rarely go on pelican that i didn't think about it...but yes, I will. Samba and FB too.

I feel same as you, Jeffrey. Sucks that these guys rip people off and too few publicly complain. It's important to, though, as comments live on in cyberspace forever.

It's not that small claims isn't my style. Been there / done that. In my experience the max judgement vs the ROI of time and aggravation just isn't worth it. Especially since he's in NC. If you or someone here has suggestions for how to file a case from afar, I'm all ears. Maybe just being served would incentivize him to mensch-up. I do have extensive records wink.gif.

In the meantime, I'm continuing to push him to deliver the missing parts, but as I said, I'm not expecting much.
JRust
Damn I feel your pain & have been there myself. Ironically it was when I was restoring my LE Creamsicle where I had similar issues. Not with John but there is a link. I sold John from Black Forest Racing a different creamisicle that was one Vin # off bumblebee. So I made him a deal on it & shipped it to him. That was a good 10 years ago I'd say. I got the creamsicle I sold him from a guy who screwed me on my motor. This was after I got screwed over by the guy who painted my car. I took it to a guy who was recommended to me. I just couldn't get it running. He was supposed to be a FI guru. Anyway guy had it about 18 months & had left my car outside in the rain. By the time I finally went & picked up my car & motor which still did not run. I had rust coming through my what should have been fresh paint. In my floor pan from water sitting inside it. As well as the rear trunk from water sitting inside. Took it home & fixed the paint. Took it to McMark who had my car running in 2 days. To make a long story longer. I'd become so disillusioned with my LE I sold it at a loss. Just because I couldn't enjoy it. To many bad memories

So I feel your pain & am so glad you finally got your car back. Live & learn for us all
Big Len
You're a better man than me Ian for the restraint you showed in posting this. I would have been downright hostile.

Time for Black Forest Racing to make reparations and pull themselves out of the Scumbag Hall of Fame.
SirAndy
QUOTE(cuddy_k @ May 10 2020, 08:59 AM) *
Do bumblebees sting?

No, they bite ...
dry.gif
iankarr
QUOTE(Big Len @ May 12 2020, 10:57 AM) *

You're a better man than me Ian for the restraint you showed in posting this. I would have been downright hostile.

Time for Black Forest Racing to make reparations and pull themselves out of the Scumbag Hall of Fame.

Oh, believe me, I had my hostile moments. But since this post is meant to be a warning to future victims, I wanted to make sure it was as objective as possible. Every business has unhappy customers at some point and it's easy to discount anger. A factual retelling is tougher to ignore. Especially with pics wink.gif!
BeatNavy
Well done, Ian. It's a fine line between doing public service and airing a vendor's dirty laundry unfairly. I think you navigated it nicely.
Eric_Shea
Similar experience with my 2.5 engine that was a Black Forest build. sad.gif

Calipers are on the house for this car to help make up for your losses.
Porschef
beerchug.gif
mepstein
From what I hear, this has been going on for years. Just like Motor Meister, guys in this industry seem to be able to operate on this level and not much ever happens. Just like the 914 shop in Virginia where Cairo and I got scammed, they do some easy work for friends who then defend them while they are pushing out crap to the paying customers.

I met John at octeenerfest. He’s a great guy to sit around with in the evening and listen to stories. He knows all the other Porsche guys that have been around forever. But he’s scamming people out of a lot of money. If he’s not doing it purposely, he’s obviously incompetent to run a business and take peoples money.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 12 2020, 09:08 AM) *

From what I hear, this has been going on for years. Just like Motor Meister, guys in this industry seem to be able to operate on this level and not much ever happens. Just like the 914 shop in Virginia where Cairo and I got scammed, they do some easy work for friends who then defend them while they are pushing out crap to the paying customers.

I met John at octeenerfest. He’s a great guy to sit around with in the evening and listen to stories. He knows all the other Porsche guys that have been around forever. But he’s scamming people out of a lot of money. If he’s not doing it purposely, he’s obviously incompetent to run a business and take peoples money.

Places like Motor Meister operate on the inherent cheapness of the public. I often say don't say the words cheap and Porsche in the same sentence, because they don't go together but guys will always chase the price over quality. I get that all the time, a guy calls me for a part, I pull a nice original part at a decent price, he tells me he has found a part cheaper and asks me to match the price, I decline, he buys the other part, finds out he got ripped off on a crappy used repro part and comes back for the real one. I don't think that is what happened here, I don't think the original poster was chasing price, but that's how places like Motor Meister operated for so long. Quality costs money.
eric9144
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 12 2020, 10:08 AM) *

From what I hear, this has been going on for years. Just like Motor Meister, guys in this industry seem to be able to operate on this level and not much ever happens.

Totally agree and I think it's also because pre-internet it was hard for the word to get out about it, and people beat themselves up and feel as though they should have been "smarter" about things. No one wants to feel like a dummy who who got scammed, in hindsight we always look back and see that there were signs.

This is a public service announcement and we all thank you for it! beerchug.gif
CodyBFR
Hey everybody, I was just made aware of this thread and something here needs to be cleared up. This has **NOTHING** to do with Black Forest Racing. The John Forbes in question here was fired from Black Forest Racing in 2017. This transaction was with him and his new business, John's Speed and Custom which operates next door to us. Issues like these are why I could not have him around anymore.

I feel for you, and I'm terribly sorry this happened, but I cannot have my business slandered. Black Forest Racing has **NOT** been involved in any restoration/paint work of any 914 since 2016. We do mostly newer cars, but I am a 914 fan (I inherited my mothers Bumblebee when she passed in 2002 and still have it) so I do still take in one from time to time for mechanical work.

John owned BFR from 1979-2014 and as such his name is deeply associated. 95% of customers were happy during those 35 years, but as John got older he started taking more and more shortcuts to make up for his declining health. This came to a head 5 years ago and got to a point where I couldn't keep him around any longer. Unfortunately, he rented a bay next to us which I can't control and this leads people to believe he is still associated with us, but he is not.

-John Cody Forbes (I go by Cody)
914_7T3
Just so I follow.....You fired your Dad, who founded the company who also happens to occupy the bay next door in an unaffiliated Porsche business. Furthermore, you also claim to have no association with him. That's gonna be a tough sell.....IMHO.

popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.