Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little details . . .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
type47fan
(edited) Wrong forum . . . sorry

On the lighter side, I was recently able to acquire a dealer license plate frame originally from Park Porsche/AUDI, in Buena Park, CA, where my car was first sold in April, 1976. They've been out of business for many years.

I'm the second owner. The original owner traded the car back to the dealer in March of 1983. I purchased it from them in April, 1983.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(type47fan @ May 12 2020, 08:17 AM) *

(edited) Wrong forum . . . sorry

On the lighter side, I was recently able to acquire a dealer license plate frame originally from Park Porsche/AUDI, in Buena Park, CA, where my car was first sold in April, 1976. They've been out of business for many years.

I'm the second owner. The original owner traded the car back to the dealer in March of 1983. I purchased it from them in April, 1983.

Nice job beerchug.gif smile.gif ...I've been searching for that very same plate frame. I live in BUENA PARK, only 1.5 miles from that dealership, now House of Imports (Mercedes)

In 1976 I was a snotty little 16 yr old skateboarding by that dealership daily, drooling over 914's. sad.gif

Oscar
914xr75
Give us a few more details: did you get it on eBay, did you have alerts set up for it?, how many months or years did it take to find? I call that a super win when you get a payoff like that.
914xr75
I guess I just answered one of my questions by seeing the heading. 20 years wow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.