Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Engine Support & Mounts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MFejsa
Hi, I am about to ship my (1974) 914 for the middle east and acquiring part to ship with the car. I have not see the car and bought through dealer online (dont ask where, please). I have looked at the pics underneath the car and think that an earlier model engine support has been used. I believe that it should be the narrow version where the rubber mounts are in the middle and attached to 2 brackets on the engine. If i'm wrong, then please let me know (see pics).Click to view attachment

see attached pic of diagram. I believe that I am meant to have the narrow version and not the above (see attached)Click to view attachment

If you have the following items lying around and want to get rid of them then please let me know your price. I would need to items shipped to Richmond, CA.

- engine support (narrow one)
- engine bases (one for each side and bolts / nuts
- or any other bits and pieces that are connecting the support to the body

Thanks M
burton73
You are showing a 2.0 part in the picture of the car.

What do you want?

Bob B

jwinner
Is this what you are looking for? It came off of my 1974 914 2.0. Its yours for $100 plus you pay shipping. Thank you. Click to view attachment
cary
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=331035

You'll want a set of these too .............
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.