Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Working Tail shift iN MD, VA, PA area.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jaredmcginness
Hey guys.

Does anyone in the area have a known good tail shift... Maybe you upgraded to side shift and have one laying around?

Not trying to break the bank here, doesn't need to be a fresh rebuild or anything. Located in Baltimore and would like to not travel too far (lockdown bs.gif )
I have one laying here but it sat in the elements for 25 years. Just want to get on the road! Thanks!

Jared
yostcorners
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ May 12 2020, 12:56 PM) *

Hey guys.

Does anyone in the area have a known good tail shift... Maybe you upgraded to side shift and have one laying around?

Not trying to break the bank here, doesn't need to be a fresh rebuild or anything. Located in Baltimore and would like to not travel too far (lockdown bs.gif )
I have one laying here but it sat in the elements for 25 years. Just want to get on the road! Thanks!

Jared

Hey Jared, I have two to choose from. I am outside of Atlanta. Give me a call for details. Thanks, Jon. 404 838 7444, 770 925 7660.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.