Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forget the 2.0 engine, I want this one !!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Okay, so it looks like a little bit of work needs to be done to get it to work in a 914 smile.gif

935 Motor on eBay

Check out his other auctions as well...neat
Bleyseng
Use a sawsall to get it to fit! PaulWeir also has a 9365 3.4 motor for sale, only 760hp.

Geoff
Jeroen
Just remember where those flame throwing exhausts are aimed at, if you'd mount it in a 914
bootyshake.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
I'd be into the 962 wheel if it weren't quite that much.
Joe Bob
Bring Cubic $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ w00t.gif
ChrisReale
Oh, Paul Weir. He used to have a class act Porsche shop, but something about not paying his employees sent him under.
Bleyseng
It was the Federal Taxes that he didn't pay, I heard. Was a nice shop, damit! They used to let me wander around the used parts area and pick anything I needed for cheap. Got a few MPS's that way and I should have bought the LSD tranny!

Geoff
redshift
Hey! That's really strange... my friend Mike has 3.3l one of those in his trunk!

I wonder if he knows it's worth something?

M
rhodyguy
ye, they MUST have been swell. my wife and i were in town and i went to the shop. just for drill,"how much for a clutch?" "AROUND $1300". they made damn good money for pulling an engine. you know what was next. "while we're in there...".

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.