Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Frankvw
I guess your post is sarcastic ?? Or do I miss something ? a 1974 2.0 914 for 35000$, how is that interesting ? I would not call that interesting, but then again, maybe I miss something ??
brcacti
QUOTE(Frankvw @ May 13 2020, 01:43 PM) *

I guess your post is sarcastic ?? Or do I miss something ? a 1974 2.0 914 for 35000$, how is that interesting ? I would not call that interesting, but then again, maybe I miss something ??

Yes, I think you miss something, this is a 914 forum
Cairo94507
I would like to see great photos of the car not something that appear to be Polaroids that show little detail. Additionally, how about a full description, top, bottom, inside, outside, trunks, engine, paperwork, etc. Because what I am seeing is a car that needs a lot of work to get it right. beerchug.gif
fixer34
What's 'interesting' is the one 5 star comment from 2010. Not sure how many stock 2.0 will pull strong thru 120mph and hit 140....

Also, this looks to be a Euro model.
lierofox
QUOTE(fixer34 @ May 13 2020, 03:15 PM) *

Also, this looks to be a Euro model.

Kinda looks like it, no side markers on the fender, VW badge on the rear, clear under amber on the front turn signal lens... Though curiously the tail lights seem to be red, aren't the euro rear lenses amber turn signals as well? (Course the photo is horrible quality so the colors are kinda tough to tell if it's red or amber.)
raynekat
Here one of the pics.....rightside up.
Couldn't do much with the quality though. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
rhodyguy
Washington plate. Interesting rain comment seeing as how it's on wet pavement with gray skies.
bdstone914
Also has the rare 2 cylinder engine. Nice how they painted the vin plate. That would make me question if more of the work was with level of detail.
flat4guy
How can one guarantee it has never seen a drop of rain in 46 years and they are not the original owner? Plus it looks like it just rained in the photos.
bkrantz
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 13 2020, 05:19 PM) *

Also has the rare 2 cylinder engine. Nice how they painted the vin plate. That would make me question if more of the work was with level of detail.

Spare tire looks painted, too.
sixnotfour
Ive owned 3 euro Porsche's 2 were imported late 70s 1 in 85..
2 were rusty (914-6, 911) , the other was wrecked with 120 km on it (930)
Porschef
Maybe it’s the leather seats...

rolleyes.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Porschef @ May 14 2020, 06:23 AM) *

Maybe it’s the leather seats...

rolleyes.gif

includes the special leather option - "Ette" - at know additional charge

sorry, adds $25,000 to the value
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.