Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/914-6 tail shifter rear linkage bar.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
two914-6s
I talked to a couple people that were surprised that my rear linkage bar was worn as much as it is. Since I'm the only one in the world that loves my tail shifter I hope someone of the many people that converted there's to sideshifters might have one of these bars laying around that they would like to sell. I've included pictures of my warn bar for those of you who are curious.
IronHillRestorations
I think I've got an NOS one without the end piece. Let me check and I'll get back to you
aturboman
I have everything in your photo including the end piece from a very low mileage car.

My car is converted to 915/916 trans so I'd let them go to repair a proper 6.

Let me know if the above NOS bar doesn't work out and you're interested.
mepstein
The 914-6 actually has its own unique rear linkage bar.
two914-6s
QUOTE(aturboman @ May 15 2020, 02:18 PM) *

I have everything in your photo including the end piece from a very low mileage car.

OK I'll wait for his answer. I just need the bar with the worn area.
two914-6s
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ May 15 2020, 02:07 PM) *

I think I've got an NOS one without the end piece. Let me check and I'll get back to you

That would be great. I just need the bar with the warned out area.
two914-6s
QUOTE(aturboman @ May 15 2020, 02:18 PM) *

I haven't heard back from the other guy. I'm sure you know what it's like when you're stopped on a project waiting for an answer. I appreciate your offer. How much?

I live in Culver City CA 90230.

Thanks
Dave

PS I attached a photo it's an original 914-6, 142ed made it grew up in North Carolina and had a rough childhood. It needs some therapy but it'll be OK in the long run. I wished I shut the trunk for the photo.
IronHillRestorations
Here’s what I have.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.