Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GONE Free Mid-Engined Views
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RenoRoger
19 newsletters of the Porsche 914 Owners Association, editor Dennis Deeds, technical advisor George Hussey of Auto Atlanta. Lots of good technical advise.

Yours free, you pay postage. They would all fit into a Flat Rate Envelope for $8.30 postage (domestic). OR pick up.

RenoRoger
775-747-2019
stevegm
I’ll take them.

EDIT: PayPal sent
euro911
USPS Media Mail might be cheaper ... idea.gif
David.laRuse
Is there any way they could be copied, I would be happy to cover cost to copy and Postage? David
stevegm
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ May 16 2020, 07:37 PM) *

Is there any way they could be copied, I would be happy to cover cost to copy and Postage? David

Let me look at them when they get here and see what I can do.
mepstein
QUOTE(stevegm @ May 16 2020, 07:38 PM) *

Brings back memory’s
stevegm
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 16 2020, 07:52 PM) *

Brings back memory’s

Are they available online somewhere? I assume whoever produced them originally has made them digitally available?
mepstein
QUOTE(stevegm @ May 16 2020, 08:41 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ May 16 2020, 07:52 PM) *

Brings back memory’s

Are they available online somewhere? I assume whoever produced them originally has made them digitally available?

Dennis Deeds used to sell a CD with all the copies. I got it, read it and gave it to Pat Garvey when his basement flooded.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.