Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CRANE XR3000 and PS-91 coil
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kerrys914
Anyone have a XR3000 and PS91 coil working?
I am looking for some wiring advice.

The XR3000 instructions don't talk about the PS-91 coil directly. The PS-91 doesn't have the post terminals like a standard coil.

DO I connect (crimp) the switched 12+ and the red wire together and then connect it to the (+) spade terminal?

Same for the (-) and the tach wire and the (-) spade terminal

Cheers
gus
QUOTE (Kerrys914 @ Jul 8 2005, 01:16 PM)
Anyone have a XR3000 and PS91 coil working?
I am looking for some wiring advice.

The XR3000 instructions don't talk about the PS-91 coil directly. The PS-91 doesn't have the post terminals like a standard coil.

DO I connect (crimp) the switched 12+ and the red wire together and then connect it to the (+) spade terminal?

Same for the (-) and the tach wire and the (-) spade terminal

Cheers

Did you ever get the answer to this? Not to hijack... But why did you choose the crane? I'm looking at doing something else with my current setup (bosch-009 and blue coil).
Blau914
I'm also interested in this info, having just received this setup from Crane as a warranty replacement for my allison...
Kerrys914
I do have the XR3000 and the PS-91 coil working on my SIX. I talked to a Crane tech and they said I woul dhave no issues and to make the plug gap .045".

FYI, I have not taken the engine on the road yet. I am tuning things on the ground, but it revs great. smilie_pokal.gif

Once I hit the road I'll update you guys driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.