Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hhhmmm 15 min from my house
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
haha should i get it?? screwy.gif you know thats not a question right?? ten bucks boldblue.gif its mine!!! start ordering your parts now! heres the link linky
bondo
Assuming your pricing is reasonable, (I bet it will be because we can all see what you paid) wink.gif I'll take any rear calipers and a defrost rear window if there's one there. I'm also on a quest to find a transmission with limited slip.. smile.gif
Andyrew
He says he has 2 more truckloads.... your gona be getting a lot of parts here guy!!!

Lucky!!!!
bondo
Oh, and those taillight lenses if they're in good shape.
bondo
Tee hee, I get first vulture status! smile.gif
bondo
Oh, and I could also use a nice lower dahspad. smile.gif
grasshopper
hehe, hey bondo, want to make a single list??? biggrin.gif
grasshopper
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Jul 8 2005, 01:46 PM)
He says he has 2 more truckloads.... your gona be getting a lot of parts here guy!!!

Lucky!!!!

WTF!!!! hahaha!!! i didnt even see the part about the other two truck loads of engines and trannys!!! clap.gif
phantom914
QUOTE (bondo @ Jul 8 2005, 01:48 PM)
Oh, and I could also use a nice lower dahspad. smile.gif

And Euro tail lights and.............

biggrin.gif

Andrew
bondo
Sorry, I'm a bit scatterbrained today.

In summary:

Rear calipers (any condition)
Defrost rear window (probably not likely)
Limited slip trans (even less likely)
Taillight lenses (if nice)
Lower dashpad (if nice)

Edit:
And aluminum sill plates (pair, if nice)
grasshopper
ok, i was just advised by a few on here to remove the link, so that no one snaggs this oppertunity to beats me to the parts! the people that saw the link are lucky. I post pics when i get the parts!
bondo
QUOTE (grasshopper @ Jul 8 2005, 02:57 PM)
ok, i was just advised by a few on here to remove the link, so that no one snaggs this oppertunity to beats me to the parts! the people that saw the link are lucky. I post pics when i get the parts!

Hehe, good idea.. but with something like that you won't have nearly as much competition because of location. I think your biggest competition will be the guy that already bid. He may have bid $2k, and it won't show until you go for it. So think long and hard about the max you'll pay, and snipe!!! happy11.gif

BTW, there's a bunch of little stuff I need, but I couldn't possibly think of it all, or recognize it from those pics.. so once you post some better pics, my list will surely grow. smile.gif
tat2dphreak
where'd the linky link go?

nm, I see your post... I wasn't going to bid against you... just trying to put 'dibs' out there...
Allan
Bumpers if they are decent.......... Oh, and early style.......
tat2dphreak
if there's any targa chrome, bumper pads, lmk... oh, and if those yellow shocks are konis... wink.gif

great score man!
mack914
$10 get it all. I done did talke to the dude. you will get everythin. trans,windoas, dors, i mean everythng. I here to compeat. I just upd it too &11.56. Goode luke.
mack914
Buy the way, Ohio is'not far frpm Wet Virginea. Good luck may the best man win..... alfred.gif
bondo
Ooh, just saw something else I need.. aluminum sill plates, if nice. I guess I should add it to the list. smile.gif
Allan
Where the hell are you seeing all this stuff? confused24.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jul 8 2005, 06:36 PM)
Where the hell are you seeing all this stuff? confused24.gif

I have a psychic link to all things 914... be one with the volks...err.. porsche
jgiroux67
Im interested in some interior pieces and door sill plates too, oh yeah a stock side mirror
bondo
So didja win?
scottb
can i have dibs on some sail panel trim? or.... since it's only 45 mins from my house!!!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

edit: don't worry, i won't hijack your bid. though i would like the sail panel trim if'n it comes available!!!!!
bondo
QUOTE (scottb @ Jul 9 2005, 12:39 PM)
can i have dibs on some sail panel trim? or.... since it's only 45 mins from my house!!!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

edit: don't worry, i won't hijack your bid. though i would like the sail panel trim if'n it comes available!!!!!

It's over. The winner is someone named n1n2 (hopefully grasshopper) for $156.25. Good deal for sure!
grasshopper
yup, i won!!!!! mueba.gif bidding on another car from the same guy too. ill post the link at the beginning again....damn, i thought i would get them for less...still a great deal!
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (grasshopper @ Jul 9 2005, 09:34 PM)
yup, i won!!!!! mueba.gif bidding on another car from the same guy too. ill post the link at the beginning again....damn, i thought i would get them for less...still a great deal!

which one?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.