Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Metric Speedometer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bob's project
Hello,

I am looking for a, good condition, metric speedometer for a 74.
If anyone has a known working on and willing to part with it please let me know.

Thanks is advance,

Bob
bob's project
I believe it is Bump Time....
porschetub
QUOTE(bob's project @ Jun 8 2020, 02:56 AM) *

I believe it is Bump Time....

I hunted for 6+ months and finally found the 250kms type,I paid dearly for it but other than looking a little rough it tested and cleaned up well,after I bought mine a few popped up in the FS section....always the way dry.gif .
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Dial faces are available on Ebay.de, prices in Euros.
Rand
I know, not what you are looking for, but maybe for others who don't need the mechanical gauge in the dash, know there are many phone apps that use gps and can offer tons of options beyond just metric / imperial. Measuring gforce is fun for both acceleration and cornering. smile.gif
bob's project
I guess I thought these would be easier to come by and maybe even easier with the MPH being preferred by my Southern neighbor.

A dial face change of an MPH would not work as the trip and mileage values would not be correct.

Ill see of Palo Alto or North Hollywood can hook me up.

If anyone has something please let me know.
porschetub
QUOTE(bob's project @ Jun 16 2020, 01:27 PM) *

I guess I thought these would be easier to come by and maybe even easier with the MPH being preferred by my Southern neighbor.

A dial face change of an MPH would not work as the trip and mileage values would not be correct.

Ill see of Palo Alto or North Hollywood can hook me up.

If anyone has something please let me know.

Think there a company near to you ,I will try to find the name....here you go they do the coversion and supply the correct face.
Howard Instruments Vic,Australia easy to find on google,cheers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.