914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bobboinski
Asking for a subscription
ctc911ctc
QUOTE(ctc911ctc @ May 19 2020, 09:17 AM) *
jaredmcginness
Cool article. Nice to see some love.
horizontally-opposed
Very cool article, and so glad she got her childhood/dad's car back. Love it.

One of her points, about the originality of the interior, has me rethinking my idea to replace my 914's original and very presentable door panels to atone for a sin of my youth: four Boston Acoustics speakers. I'd like to go back to simpler door panels, but have to admit there's something about that vinyl being the same stuff that was there when I was in high school so many years ago. Most of my car's exterior has been redone—twice now—but the interior is largely what it was and is still "nice." The drive to start replacing pieces to erase its flaws (and there are a few glaring ones) is always there, but an article like this makes me think twice about it…especially as my daughter began her relationship with the car at a very young age.

Thanks for posting this!
SKL1
Great story! I can see this showing up at 000 at some point. As an original owner it is nice to see this car back with the original family.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.