Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cordless Vacuum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Olympic 914
So I was tired of hauling out the big shop vac just to clean up small messes around the shop, or to vacuum up a couple leaves and blades of grass from the interior of the cars. So I started looking for something smaller and easier to use. When I came across this.

Milwaukee M18 battery powered Vacuum.

I think @DRPHIL914 will love this.

Click to view attachment

Looks like a tool box, small, light weight and stores easily. Comes with a couple tools with onboard storage. (I added the dust brush)

But WITHOUT a M18 battery or Charger.

When I bought mine they were having a promotion that included a 3.0 battery free. It seems that may have expired.

I already have a M18 drill that came with a charger so it works for me. Larger cap. batteries are available

This thing is great, for a quick cleanup and I regularly use it on the cars. with the 3.0 battery it has enough charge to vacuum out a couple cars.

You can close the top and have the hose come out the side. so you can carry it in one hand and vacuum with the other.

It also switches to a blower, But it's not real powerful in that mode.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Pro's

Lightweight
No cord
nice shape, easy to store
Always ready.
Easy to empty
Wet or dry.

Con's

No battery or charger included, Batteries are expensive.
Limited run time. You aren't going to vacuum the house with it.

Just thought I would share.
PanelBilly
I use a leaf blower instead of a vacuum. Leave the top off and blow the dust away. Works well around the engine too.
mb911
That is pretty cool. Might have to look at that as I am a big m18 fan and have a bunch of m18 stuff.
pt_700
neat! i've been trying to find additional tools or perhaps an adapter so i can use the harbor freight hercules and earthquake branded 20v batteries i already have...
DRPHIL914
that is pretty cool! idea.gif

QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ May 19 2020, 11:34 AM) *

So I was tired of hauling out the big shop vac just to clean up small messes around the shop, or to vacuum up a couple leaves and blades of grass from the interior of the cars. So I started looking for something smaller and easier to use. When I came across this.

Milwaukee M18 battery powered Vacuum.

I think @DRPHIL914 will love this.

Click to view attachment

Looks like a tool box, small, light weight and stores easily. Comes with a couple tools with onboard storage. (I added the dust brush)

But WITHOUT a M18 battery or Charger.

When I bought mine they were having a promotion that included a 3.0 battery free. It seems that may have expired.

I already have a M18 drill that came with a charger so it works for me. Larger cap. batteries are available

This thing is great, for a quick cleanup and I regularly use it on the cars. with the 3.0 battery it has enough charge to vacuum out a couple cars.

You can close the top and have the hose come out the side. so you can carry it in one hand and vacuum with the other.

It also switches to a blower, But it's not real powerful in that mode.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Pro's

Lightweight
No cord
nice shape, easy to store
Always ready.
Easy to empty
Wet or dry.

Con's

No battery or charger included, Batteries are expensive.
Limited run time. You aren't going to vacuum the house with it.

Just thought I would share.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.