Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: John Walkers PCA Swap Meet-July 23rd!!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Ok Dudes,

clean out the stash and sell it at the 12th annual john walker's workshop/pcapnwr swap meet, saturday, july 23rd, 8am to 1pm, at the phinney neighborhood association lower parking lot, as usual. the nearest intersection is n67th st and phinney ave. n. in north seattle. from I5, take the N85th exit, go west to aurora ave, left on aurora to N67th, and right 3.5 blocks. we need plenty of people selling stuff, so bring it on. no charge for anything. wheels, tires, fenders, trim items, literature, whole cars, parts cars, you name it. vendors MAKE the swap meet, so whatever the quantity, bring it on.

THIS IS THE ONLY PORSCHE SWAP MEET IN THE SEATTLE AREA.
if you miss this one, you'll have to wait another year.

Oh, I won't be there damn it!!!!
rhodyguy
the only porsche only swap to be exact!! no type1 steering wheels allowed. biggrin.gif no table for me this year. i'm going to be the guy walking out with the bargains this time.

k
Bleyseng
might be some hot deals on engines, I hear. biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
really? are you selling your nickie, ceramic, special? i'm not going to get torched by selling the walla walla sweet.

k

Bleyseng
that motor is still a bunch of parts in boxes.....
dinomium
Thanks for the heads up, Geoff! I nearly spaced it. I think I will bring along anoghter truck load from the gallows.
Anybody got requests?
Bleyseng
mo info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.