Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 15 x 6 and 15 x 7 Cookie Cutter?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brian Mifsud
I have an opportunity to trade with a Bug/Ghia guy who wants my 4 x 130mm 15x5.5J Enkei wheels + tires for a set of 15 x6 and 15x7 Cookie Cutters.

Anyone running these under stock fenders?

Will be using the proper hubs, not wheel adapters.

Thanks

Brian
Aaron Cox
they are same offset as fuchs...

205 tire is all that matters.

ill be running 7" cookies with 225's under "Massaged" fenders wink.gif
Mueller
Brian,

Some people claim it'll fit on the rear with no pulling of the fenders, on my old 914 I had 16x7 Phonedials with the same 23mm offset (those Cookies should have that offset) and 205/50 tires...I had to pull out the fenders just a tad bit near the trailing edge of the fender openings.

Brian Mifsud
Very Cool.. I am aware of the typical assymetry car to car.
So I'll be cautious with my baseball bat.

Thanks

Brian
Bleyseng
I run 15x7's cookies with Kumho's for my AX/track tires. It took alot to fit the back finally stretching the back out with a old Boge shock insert. Many passes and lots of cracked paint and they work gud.

I had to due the fronts too. now I need to repaint the effin car besides all the other crap to be done.
Joe Bob
I have 15x7s on Manfred with 205/50s...the rears are poofed out a bit, but look like they can handle 225s.
campbellcj
Same here...stock fenders but pulled & rolled a bit in the rears, and I run 15x7's (Cookies) and 16x7's (Fuchs) with Kumhos and Hoosiers.

Keep in mind the tire choice does make a difference. Tire makes and models can vary in section width and tread width, within the same nominal size. Hoosiers run wide.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.