Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE RECENTLY EXPIRED ACFT GRADE SEALANTS..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
cconcepcion1
Here’s another one...Click to view attachment 2 kits.
Nogoodwithusernames
Will this fill a body gap and stay somewhat flexible? The rear apron on my VW Squareback has a gap that lets hot air into the engine cooling air. It was recommended to try using some panel adhesive but this looks like it may work well too?

Edit: Looked it up per google and I think this is worth a shot. Looks like a good product. PM Sent
cconcepcion1
QUOTE(Nogoodwithusernames @ May 21 2020, 02:38 PM) *

Will this fill a body gap and stay somewhat flexible? The rear apron on my VW Squareback has a gap that lets hot air into the engine cooling air. It was recommended to try using some panel adhesive but this looks like it may work well too?

Edit: Looked it up per google and I think this is worth a shot. Looks like a good product. PM Sent

This stuff sets up harder than a woodpeckers beak....no flexing whatsoever. Just to give u an idea..i use this filler 2 fill voids in abradable liners that are directly beneath fan blade tips on commercial aircraft turbine engines. Yeah soooo..no flexible qualities...at all. So u know...
cconcepcion1
These items are headed to NOR-CAL....
Nogoodwithusernames
Just showed up, thank you!
cconcepcion1
QUOTE(Nogoodwithusernames @ Jun 1 2020, 04:28 PM) *

Just showed up, thank you!

Hope it works out for u...just got several more. Lemme know if u need more..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.