Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just installed BDStone914 block off plates
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
80’s old school
I just installed BDStone914’s heater block off plates.

For us that have headers and no heat, what to do with the big round holes through the engine tin?

Bruce solves it. Nice cut, painted, exact fit with hardware. beer3.gif Way to go Bruce!!

Click to view attachment
SKL1
Hope he's still making these- I could use 2 sets.
80’s old school
QUOTE(SKL1 @ May 23 2020, 09:12 PM) *

Hope he's still making these- I could use 2 sets.

Pretty sure he is still making those. I just them from him.
76-914
Looks OEM. beerchug.gif
mb911
Those are great.. Maybe an option for my 6 sheet metal
bdstone914
@mb911
' date='May 24 2020, 07:21 AM' post='2818496']
Those are great.. Maybe an option for my 6 sheet metal
[/quote]

I agree. That way you make one style. If someone wanted to add heat later they could remove the plates. Are there and lips near the holes in the 6 sheet metal? The RD sheet metal does.
bdstone914
@80’s old school

I just installed BDStone914’s heater block off plates.

For us that have headers and no heat, what to do with the big round holes through the engine tin?

Bruce solves it. Nice cut, painted, exact fit with hardware. beer3.gif Way to go Bruce!!

Click to view attachment
[/quote]

Thank you. BTW you have the wrong grommet for the alternator harness. Note the big gap. I think 914 Rubber sells them. Or cut a short section of hose to fill the gap.
SKL1
I've got a couple sets of these on the way... does anyone make a block off plate for the ends of the blower assembly on the lower front of the engine if you're not running heat exchangers and associated hardware?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.