Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Horror!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
looks like someone finally did it...ragtop barf.gif that green car looks like crap! Im going to looks at pictures of NICE teeners now...(im talking about the cars wink.gif )
jr91472
ohmy.gif

so wrong
Oliver
This one make me think.
double-a
i'm just a noob of course, but doesn't the engine grill serve a particularly important purpose? is it a very bad thing to cover it up like that?

~a
dmenche914
Who needs engine cooling with the wind in your hair feeling only a convertable can provide? If the sheet metal rubber seals are missing, at least at least some air (hot) will make it to the engine.
spare time toys
Look at his black one and think Miata screwy.gif
aircooledboy
You guys missed the best part. Somebody crotch punched him in a question, and he answers it like it was a compliment. w00t.gif

Q: Good Job! You guys are amazing! Just when I thought the 994 was as ugly as they get, you guys come in and finish it off!
A: Thanks, the other guys copyed it befor we wer done. they sell just flars we have fenders that you boult on. www.reddawgracing.com  

chairfall.gif monkeydance.gif
SpecialK
Nice Fiat 124! alfred.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.