Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's it worth?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nojoah
Quick question for you guys. What do you think two 914 parts cars are worth? The first one is extremely rough and the body is shot, but it does have solid, straight doors, a good roof, 4 2.0 fuchs, full suspension, all the headlights, taillights, turn signals and marker lights, as well as various other parts that can be salvaged (hinges, gauges, etc.) Picture attached. The second car is completely stripped and on a rotisserie. The body is perfect. No rust, completely straight and everything is visible. This car also does have the front suspension components. Sorry no picture.

Anyway, what do you guys think this is worth?
mepstein
$1K
Nojoah
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 24 2020, 10:55 PM) *

$1K

Thanks - that's about what I was thinking as well.
Superhawk996
Looks almost like @bbrock car starting point . . . but not rusty enough.

Could be saved!
Nojoah
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ May 25 2020, 11:24 AM) *

Could be saved!

Well I think at this point the silver car is just good for parts. It's got an oldsmobile V6 stuffed in the back with the firewall cut out for a piece of plywood. Front trunk was completely cut out for the rad and everything else is just rusted out... blink.gif blink.gif
bbrock
QUOTE(Nojoah @ May 25 2020, 09:34 AM) *

Could be saved!

Well I think at this point the silver car is just good for parts. It's got an oldsmobile V6 stuffed in the back with the firewall cut out for a piece of plywood. Front trunk was completely cut out for the rad and everything else is just rusted out... blink.gif blink.gif

That's tough to see. Looks like her twin. I agree with the $1,000 estimate.

IPB Image
Nojoah
QUOTE(bbrock @ May 25 2020, 12:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Nojoah @ May 25 2020, 09:34 AM) *

Could be saved!

That's tough to see. Looks like her twin. I agree with the $1,000 estimate.

IPB Image

Wow they are pretty similar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.