Ready to sell my 914 with its one-off body style (so I have heard). I have had the car for 20+ years and believe I am just the third owner. My understanding is that the first owner did the customizing. The rear sail extensions are fiberglass (needing a little work), not sure about the nose but guessing the same. It is definitely an eye-catcher. I don't think I have taken it out for a drive without someone giving me a thumbs up and asking what it is.

The engine has been converted to use a carburetor and I have all of the parts that were removed during the conversion.

The car does have surface rust in the expected locations. The infamous longitudinal has been replaced (found that problem right after I bought it), but otherwise, the car is pretty much the way it was when I bought it.

The AM/FM/CB radio still works. Yes, I said CB. The windshield wipers seem slow but otherwise, the electrical all works.

I was about to update and repair the interior but decided to let the next owner customize it the way they prefer.

I have the title and the car is registered in the state of Texas. Receipts for the many years are included along with a repair manual.

Asking $7,500, negotiable. Located in Fort Worth, TX. Paypal or Cashier's Check okay for payment.

Thanks,
Phil

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment