Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Umbrella Cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
IronHillRestorations
I'm doing another batch of 914 Umbrella Covers. This is the thread to pre-order. All covers will be charcoal gray. Price is $145 mailed to your US address, out of US is $130 plus actual postage.
Jim C
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ May 26 2020, 07:46 AM) *

I'm doing another batch of 914 Umbrella Covers. This is the thread to pre-order. All covers will be charcoal gray. Price is $145 mailed to your US address, out of US is $130 plus actual postage.

I'll take one.
IronHillRestorations
Thanks Jim, I'll let you know when I've got them in hand
seanpaulmc
I would like one.

Thank you,

Sean
Rand
Great product and a must. Now supporting and honoring a very special memory and person.

<3 <3 <3
wysri9
Is this the cover for the engine lid for when there is no drip pan installed? If so Im in!

smile.gif

Can be sent to my son in Oregon.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(wysri9 @ Jun 11 2020, 03:33 AM) *

Is this the cover for the engine lid for when there is no drip pan installed? If so Im in!

smile.gif

Can be sent to my son in Oregon.

Click to view attachment This is one in a brown color. This run will only be the charcoal color
bzettner
I'm in for (1)!
Thanks, Brian Z
IronHillRestorations
I'm out all this week, but will be starting to ship next week
digit3
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Jul 6 2020, 04:13 AM) *

I'm out all this week, but will be starting to ship next week

Do you one available currently?
Please message me if so
IronHillRestorations
PM's sent to everyone who replied to this thread or sent me a PM. Since I have a limited number of covers, if you don't get back to me, you may lose your spot in line
ottox914
If anyone does not have one of these, get in line. I waited far to long to get mine. Bought one last year. One of the best purchases ever for the 914.
Van914
Perry,
Add one for me.
Thanks
Van
rgolia
Perry - still looking for a 911 variant of this great product.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ May 26 2020, 08:46 AM) *

Still available ?? I'm in for one if you are
rgolia
@ironhillrestorations
IronHillRestorations
I haven't forgotten about you @rgolia smile.gif
tsvo
I would like one if they are still available.

Let me know
StarBear
Just posted on the other thread for this 914 umbrella, so will duplicate here my interest in getting one. Gray is good....
BillJ
Would love one in gray please
mb911
I decided I need one as well
IronHillRestorations
I've been going through several threads, trying to make sure I contact everyone that had expressed an interest in my 914 Umbrella Cover.

I just picked up some covers Saturday. I have more requests than I do covers right now, so if you want one, or do not want one, please let me know. I have another batch in the works, it'll probably be 3-4 weeks before I get them.

Price is $145, I prefer a check, but I can take PayPal (friends and family, or add $5 to cover the 3.5% PayPal fees). Insurance is $3.60 if you want that.

Mailing address is:
Iron Hill Restorations
715 Lunsford Ln
Parsons, TN 38363

Email for PP is: perry.kiehl@hotmail.com

Please be sure to send me your postal mailing address, your email, and mention your 914world user name.

Just let me know how you want to pay, and I'll get it out to you.

Thanks for your patience, and your business!

PK

@TonyA
@anglophone1
@pnewman
@JonTaylor
@Van914
@BillJ
@ejmetz
@TailsontheTrails
Van914
Perry,
Thanks but I bought mine from yo earlier this year. Great fit!
Thanks
Van
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Van914 @ Aug 2 2021, 05:03 AM) *

Perry,
Thanks but I bought mine from yo earlier this year. Great fit!
Thanks
Van

piratenanner.gif
Txbentleyboy
Do you have any of these available now?

ThNks,
Mike

QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Aug 2 2021, 06:38 AM) *

I've been going through several threads, trying to make sure I contact everyone that had expressed an interest in my 914 Umbrella Cover.

I just picked up some covers Saturday. I have more requests than I do covers right now, so if you want one, or do not want one, please let me know. I have another batch in the works, it'll probably be 3-4 weeks before I get them.

Price is $145, I prefer a check, but I can take PayPal (friends and family, or add $5 to cover the 3.5% PayPal fees). Insurance is $3.60 if you want that.

Mailing address is:
Iron Hill Restorations
715 Lunsford Ln
Parsons, TN 38363

Please be sure to send me your postal mailing address, your email, and mention your 914world user name.

PK

@TonyA
@anglophone1
@pnewman
@JonTaylor
@Van914
@BillJ
@ejmetz
@TailsontheTrails

914SIXXation
QUOTE(Txbentleyboy @ Sep 3 2022, 07:02 PM) *

Do you have any of these available now?

ThNks,
Mike

QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Aug 2 2021, 06:38 AM) *

Mailing address is:
Iron Hill Restorations
715 Lunsford Ln
Parsons, TN 38363

PK

@TonyA
@anglophone1
@pnewman
@JonTaylor
@Van914
@BillJ
@ejmetz
@TailsontheTrails

Hi Perry,

I have already purchased one of these for my 914-6. It's great!

Would like something similar to this for my 2001 Boxster S. Do you make them or know of anyone who makes them for the Boxster?

Thanks!

Margie
driving-girl.gif margie_914.jpg

drem914
QUOTE(914SIXXation @ Sep 4 2022, 09:09 AM) *

Would like something similar to this for my 2001 Boxster S. Do you make them or know of anyone who makes them for the Boxster?

Thanks!

Margie
driving-girl.gif margie_914.jpg

Hi Margie, I have one, but from California Pop top

@914SIXXation

https://capoptop.com/home.htm

it is made of a Tyvek like material, fully trimmed around the edges and sized just for the Boxter with the roof down. Works great and takes no more than a couple minutes to install. when done roll back up int the size of a large softball
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.