Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - front and rear fenders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tdskip
Giving serious thought to putting metal fenders back on that race car I bought, wanted to see who’s got fenders available for pick up in greater SoCal? Happy to pay shipping via Greyhound etc. if people have some available or of the area.

Thanks!
Gearup
QUOTE(Tdskip @ May 26 2020, 03:03 PM) *

Giving serious thought to putting metal fenders back on that race car I bought, wanted to see who’s got fenders available for pick up in greater SoCal? Happy to pay shipping via Greyhound etc. if people have some available or of the area.

Thanks!

Hey Tdskip —- I was looking on Craigslist and there is a set listed (new) in Los Angeles.
Gearup
San Jose?
Click to view attachment
Tdskip
Thanks for the response @GearUp but I am looking for fenders not bumpers.

Those bumpers do look good however.

Thanks!
914LIVE
=================================

PM sent on a pair of MINT and RUST FREE
front fenders from a concours/showroom
Porsche 914 that I am parting out.

Thank you, 914LIVE.

=================================
Tdskip
PM replied to, thanks for reaching out.
Gearup
QUOTE(Tdskip @ May 26 2020, 04:12 PM) *

Thanks for the response @GearUp but I am looking for fenders not bumpers.

Those bumpers do look good however.

Thanks!

Oops LOL. Sorry. Are fenders and flares the same thing? Are you going back stock or gt. I have Steel flares I think I’m not going to use so if in the future you want to head that direction, hit me up.
marksteinhilber
I've got a set of really nice rear quarters for $100 each. Mark in Foothill Ranch
Tdskip
@Gearup - will drop you a note. Interested.

Thanks @marksteinhilber , will drop you a note as well.

jim dorociak
I have a 1975 roller I have been parting out plus I have 4 metal fenders that were cut off years ago, but not sure how much metal is left on your car.

jdorociak@gmail.com Jim 805-498-7261
Tdskip
Thanks Jim
infraredcalvin
@tdskip

You’re welcome to come on over and cut the fenders off the Olympic parts car I’ve got for free, fenders are rough, but there, not sure of the shape you’re looking for.

@Gearup , if Tdskip passes, I’m really interested in the metal GT flares.

Thanks,
Tdskip
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ May 29 2020, 09:05 AM) *

@tdskip

You’re welcome to come on over and cut the fenders off the Olympic parts car I’ve got for free, fenders are rough, but there, not sure of the shape you’re looking for.

@Gearup , if Tdskip passes, I’m really interested in the metal get flares.

Thanks,

Good morning. I haven’t heard back from Greg @grearup yet but did PM him right away.

I’m going to do GT flares so fenders being a bit rough is probably OK.

Will ping you offline @infraredcalvin , thanks.
Tdskip
Haven’t heard from @Gearup but @infraredcalvin and I connected and I got 3 of the 4 fenders. I’d like to say THANK YOU to all who responded.
Gearup
QUOTE(Tdskip @ May 31 2020, 04:24 PM) *

Haven’t heard from @Gearup but @infraredcalvin and I connected and I got 3 of the 4 fenders. I’d like to say THANK YOU to all who responded.

Tdskip,
I’m really sorry. I got a new phone and the emails I get from here weren’t being forwarded. I just saw the notification symbol at the top.
Sorry for leaving you hanging.

Brett
Tdskip
No worries, the local crew got me sorted out. Special thanks for @infraredcalvin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.