Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 odds and ends
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Retroracer
Clearing out spares:

1) hood in Adriatic blue (1970). Good, solid but paint not perfect - $100 picked up in Bay Area SOLD

2) seat sliders pair. I got these with a set of seats I bought, unsure of year. condition is as pictured, mechanism are functional - $40 + shipping CONUS SOLD

3) set of 8 extended lug bolts. Used. Conical taper NOT ball seat. Threaded length is 2 and 1/4 inches - $25 + shipping CONUS for the set

Questions or offers, let me know

- Tony

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mepstein
I wish you were closer. The hood would make great wall art.
Costa05
The bolts look to be the cone seat type versus the R14 rounded seat is that correct?
Pappy1975
I’ll take the seat sliders. I’ll send you a pm.
Thanks
David
Retroracer
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 28 2020, 10:36 AM) *

I wish you were closer. The hood would make great wall art.

I didn't think of that. It would make a great canvas for one of Nick Hunzikers works. Or, fake some racing meatballs and patina....

Plan B if no one wants it. Thx!

- Tony
Retroracer
QUOTE(Costa05 @ May 28 2020, 11:11 AM) *

The bolts look to be the cone seat type versus the R14 rounded seat is that correct?

Excellent point: they are indeed cone type, NOT the spherical (Fuch?) type seating. Thanks for pointing that out.

- Tony
Retroracer
bump
fiacra
PM sent for info about the hood.

Thanks!
bdstone914
The lug bolts look to be 17mm head with ball seat. The lenght 2-1/4" = 58mm is much longer than stock alloy bolt of 38mm length.
Retroracer
QUOTE(fiacra @ May 30 2020, 08:02 AM) *

PM sent for info about the hood.

Thanks!

HOOD sale is pending

- Tony
Retroracer
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 30 2020, 08:26 AM) *

The lug bolts look to be 17mm head with ball seat. The lenght 2-1/4" = 58mm is much longer than stock alloy bolt of 38mm length.

NOT ball seat. Conical, as stated. They were fitted to the car when I bought it, with a set of wheel spacers - so yes, longer than stock. The road wheels fitted were aftermarket, since sold.

- Tony
Retroracer
<<Hood, sliders are sold>>

Will get to adding some more parts later in the week

- Tony
Retroracer
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.