Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Rocks Classic 2020: Event AND PHOTO Thread!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
76-914
Having my cuppa. Rolling out in 2 hours to meet up with Troy & Tony. piratenanner.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
Kansas 914
Red Mountain Pass between Ouray and Silverton got a little snow - but the road is clear. This will be the most sketchy part of the trip and it is just wet right now. Weather should be clear by Friday when the drive comes through the pass.

Click to view attachment
Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Gint
QUOTE(Tonyooc @ Sep 8 2020, 08:53 PM) *

Ready to get out of the California snow (ashes) from the fires. Leaving in the morning. Wooohoo.

Yeah... that's what Denver metro area looked like last weekend. Before it started snowing...

You're in Fullerton? Buddy of mine and I took the train up there from San Diego and spent Thanksgiving with his family when I was in the Navy. Long time ago... Talk to you at the event.
Live Event Uploader
100 miles out of Vegas

IPB Image

ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Sep 9 2020, 12:08 PM) *

100 miles out of Vegas

IPB Image

Two COOL CATS (Enjoying AC) beerchug.gif

Oscar

SharonG
Friends/Other... Please bring your mask to our Moormans to wear inside their house and in appropriate situations. Please bring a lawn chair, too, to keep us all healthy. biggrin.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif
76-914
Neither one of us cranked the AC on today. Absolutely a perfect day weather wise.I was thinking about it but once we climbed 1/2 way up the Cajon Pass temps stayed in the 70's. You should be here Oscar. beerchug.gif
bkrantz
QUOTE(SharonG @ Sep 9 2020, 05:45 PM) *

Friends/Other... Please bring your mask to our Moormans to wear inside their house and in appropriate situations. Please bring a lawn chair, too, to keep us all healthy. biggrin.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif

We have extra chairs, if anyone is in need.

And speaking of need, if anyone needs roadside help near Durango let me know (281-650-3564). I can bring a jack, tools, and maybe spares (including 4-bolt wheels). I don't have a trailer any more, but can probably come up with one. And my garage is always available.
SharonG
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Sep 9 2020, 07:13 PM) *

QUOTE(SharonG @ Sep 9 2020, 05:45 PM) *

We have extra chairs, if anyone is in need.

And speaking of need, if anyone needs roadside help near Durango let me know (281-650-3564). I can bring a jack, tools, and maybe spares (including 4-bolt wheels). I don't have a trailer any more, but can probably come up with one. And my garage is always available.

Thanks Bob! Always a welcome offer. first.gif
MoveQik
Getting sooooo close, can’t wait!!
bkrantz
In case you don't have it, here is the link to the CDOT highway conditions map. Cameras show current conditions, including more snow on 550 this morning.

https://www.cotrip.org/map.htm#/default?StillCameraId=11386
Live Event Uploader
=?utf-8?Q?Pit_stop_at_Biff=E2=80=99s_Bagels_in_Flagstaff_?=

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
2nd try

IPB Image

RiqueMar
More pictures! More pictures! More pictures!

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Live Event Uploader
See you soon!

IPB Image

SKL1
Sorry to miss this... but at least we've been able to turn off the AC and open the windows the last two nights here in north Scottsdale!! Not surprised you have snow. Was in the 30's last night in Flagg!!
sb914
Write your names (some are obvious) while in “live event thread” so we know who took the photos.
Live Event Uploader
Elsinor, UT 4hrs out

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Ferg and Eric plus shadow of 914 behind the truck.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
RonD :-)

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
RonD again

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
On our way!

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Denver caravan just passed by UT caravan and Jamie

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
In GrandJunction

IPB Image

2mAn
Maybe sometime in the 20s lol
Have fun and be safe
beerchug.gif
SKL1
QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Sep 10 2020, 04:33 PM) *

In GrandJunction

IPB Image

Seeing that door opening on the pickup is enough to give me a heart attack...
Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

brant
Somebody call me
Live Event Uploader
=?utf-8?Q?_I=E2=80=99m_not_in_Phoenix_anymore_?=

IPB Image

VegasRacer
Even though I am not there in person this year elvira.gif you know that I am with you in spirit. elvira.gif
With the nice (for here) break in the brutally hot weather idea.gif and jonesing for some 914 adventure idea.gif plus wanting to do my part to honor the tradition of the Red Rocks Classic idea.gif I decided to hold my very own YOYO-VOFS-RRC-TT event. smilie_flagge24.gif
(Yes, One Year Only. Valley Of Fire Substitute, Red Rocks Classic, Twenty Twenty,)

Here is my salute the all the 914 Warriors out there. flag.gif first.gif

(I expect those participating in the *official* RRC event to crash the internet tomorrow from posting so many photos.)
Live Event Uploader
JP* First diversion, Las Vegas Speedway

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Infield tunnel.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Door Prize. Everybody gets one.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Vista

IPB Image

second wind
I'd bet the cars are loving the cooler weather....
gg
Live Event Uploader
JP* Good roads. (forgot something)

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Elvira.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Opportunity ahead.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Natural Arch.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Right, Left.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Around.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Nothing behind.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Clear ahead.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Picnic Lunch.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Artsy rock picture.

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
JP* Have A Nice Day.

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.