Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Windshield for 76 model
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Conrad192
If you are anywhere near Houston, please contact me if you have a windshield available.
Literati914
If you can round up a few other people who need a windshields too in your general area (even from other makes) -I've herd of suppliers offering discounts and/or combining shipping to save money. I need one too, in Dallas BTW.

roblav1
I need one too. SE VA.
nditiz1
I need one too in MD
Tom_T
ProSource in Member Vendors Forum.

Same Windshield fall 70-76, only original difference was clear or tinted from the OEMs.

No there are both OEM & Aftermarket & Chinese.

Only the OEM will have the top curved section AFAIK - Chinese are flat slope & some others, which may not fit as well.

So ask the seller.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
914LIVE
=================================

Good evening.

Have a windshield in Portland, Oregon from
a 1976 concours/showroom Porsche 914
that I am parting out.

Windshield in perfect condition with a FREE
OEM rear view mirror.

Thank you.

=================================
Literati914
"...top curved section.."

confused24.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Jun 3 2020, 01:02 PM) *

If you can round up a few other people who need a windshields too in your general area (even from other makes) -I've herd of suppliers offering discounts and/or combining shipping to save money. I need one too, in Dallas BTW.

I had a small group but from Pro glass source.
They just need a business address to ship to.
Price was a little over two hundres each for original supplier windshields.
Easy to deal with.
Cairo94507
I second the Pro Glass Source recommendation. I bought my windshield from them and picked it up and it fit perfectly and looks great. I got the tinted one. beerchug.gif
roblav1
I bought a 911 windshield from him back in 2013... picked it up in Andover, MA. Website is now in an Asian language.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.