Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Unicorn Found
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I found this on a fluke. Has shelf ware but who cares. Anybody have the other side?
SirAndy
Nice!
914_teener
In my opinion the stock steel HE's are superior to the SS HE's in their ability to transfer heat, plus they are less likely to crack. Thermally coat those and they should be good for another 50 years.
Krieger
Wow! That's an awesome find!
Jett
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jun 5 2020, 12:54 PM) *

In my opinion the stock steel HE's are superior to the SS HE's in their ability to transfer heat, plus they are less likely to crack. Thermally coat those and they should be good for another 50 years.

Agreed. Exactly what we did.

914_teener
QUOTE(Jett @ Jun 5 2020, 03:45 PM) *

Wow.....gorgeous underwear!

My compliments.
70PORSCHE9146
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 5 2020, 09:49 AM) *

I found this on a fluke. Has shelf ware but who cares. Anybody have the other side?

I have the pass side.
914Sixer
PM sent for passenger side.
Jett
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jun 5 2020, 07:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Jun 5 2020, 03:45 PM) *

Wow.....gorgeous underwear!

My compliments.

Thanks, we are doing the same to our 75... stock ceramic coated exhaust.
Mark Henry
I have @MDG Mike's 2.0 NOS exchangers and muffler on a shelf here. I just had all his tin powdercoated, waiting on some final bits to arrive. I'm trying to talk him into getting his exhaust coated.
Jett
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jun 6 2020, 09:40 AM) *

I have @MDG Mike's 2.0 NOS exchangers and muffler on a shelf here. I just had all his tin powdercoated, waiting on some final bits to arrive. I'm trying to talk him into getting his exhaust coated.

Here is our other sets.... $150 USD to ceramic coat each set.

DRPHIL914
WOW! in 15 years of being a 914 owner i have never seen ‘75-76 HE that nice !!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.