Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S. fuse boxes and relay boards ALL SOLD.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
70PORSCHE9146
I have a few of these remaining fuse boxes an two relay boards. None have broken pins or corroded out asking 30.00 each shipped in conus .pm me with questions.thanx JohnClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
JamesM
Have any pictures of the undersides of the relay boards?
StarBear
QUOTE(JamesM @ Jun 6 2020, 03:40 PM) *

Have any pictures of the undersides of the relay boards?

That's the key. Good ones are $100-$300, depending on condition, post stud, cover and knurled knob. If the bottom is toast with heavy cracking, it needs to be repotted.
If bottoms are fine, these are at a GREAT price!
seanpaulmc
I will take a relay board. Will follow up with PM.
Driver174
I’ll take a relay board as well. PM on its way.

Thanks,
Jim
roundtwo
QUOTE(70PORSCHE9146 @ Jun 5 2020, 08:20 PM) *

I have a few of these remaining fuse boxes an two relay boards. None have broken pins or corroded out asking 30.00 each shipped in conus .pm me with questions.thanx JohnClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Looking for one too. PM sent.
StarBear
QUOTE(roundtwo @ Jun 9 2020, 10:12 PM) *

QUOTE(70PORSCHE9146 @ Jun 5 2020, 08:20 PM) *

I have a few of these remaining fuse boxes an two relay boards. None have broken pins or corroded out asking 30.00 each shipped in conus .pm me with questions.thanx John

Looking for one too. PM sent.

One on eBay, with cover, post and voltage regulator. See https://www.ebay.com/itm/124218697603 . If you need just a really good board with fulyl sealed back, PM me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.