Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sourced: Battery Tray
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Looking for a Genuine Battery Tray. Prefereably new, but excellent condition works as well.

Please let me know what you have.

beerchug.gif
bdstone914
@914_7T3 date='Jun 7 2020, 01:40 PM' post='2822976']
Looking for a Genuine Battery Tray. Prefereably new, but excellent condition works as well.

Please let me know what you have.

They appear to be available from Porsche. Not cheap.
Restoration Design also has them. I do not see that any of them have the nuts
for the FI ECU bracket attachment or the battery clamp hold down.
It would be interesting to see if the Porsche one still has the nuts. They have cheapened a lot of parts.
Beach914
Jeffrey , Frankencarcass has a pretty good and original battery tray. You can have it just. Come down to the shop in Orange with a sawzall and rough cut it out. Take it home and clean it up.
I’ll take a few pics tomorrow if you would like to see it.
slcarr
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Jun 7 2020, 03:59 PM) *

Jeffrey , Frankencarcass has a pretty good and original battery tray. You can have it just. Come down to the shop in Orange with a sawzall and rough cut it out. Take it home and clean it up.

I have a new one and new stand. $140 shipped plus PayPal fees or F&F
slcarr.steve@aol.com.

914_7T3
QUOTE(slcarr @ Jun 15 2020, 02:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Beach914 @ Jun 7 2020, 03:59 PM) *

I have a new one and new stand. $140 shipped plus PayPal fees or F&F
slcarr.steve@aol.com.

Thanks to everyone for your offers and ended up going with the NOS set-up although Frakencarcass was looking like a good option as well.

The key is the three hole set up on the side and the additional receiver hole at the front corner for the ECU bracket!

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.