Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 Column Wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RiqueMar
Hi All,

Does anyone have any reference on the wiring colors and functions for the 914/6 harness? Currently, this is what we have come up with.

Working on reinserting into 12-pin connector and then, soldering on the female connectors to the new harness.

Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
here is a recent thread all about it
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=345469&hl=
gereed75
Not sure exactly what you are looking for but here are some pix of the steering column switch diagram. The one diagram shows the terminal numbers. It is not at all clear but it might get help. The others show the wire colors.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Let me know if you need any others
gms
.Click to view attachment
RiqueMar
Thanks all.

@sixnotfour - For clarification, I did see the thread listed but it seemed to me this was based on adapting a 911 steering. Am I correct?

The reference diagrams help, however what I'm looking for is wire color and function. I have a /6 column, I just want to confirm that my notes are correct.
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
RiqueMar
@gms / @gereed75 - from your diagrams (I can't seem to get my hands on one) can you discern which color responds to which function / equipment?

Very appreciative if you can, thanks in advance. This would a lot!
gms
Are you looking for each of these pins to be identified?

914/6 turn signal switch 12 pin
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

RiqueMar
QUOTE(gms @ Jun 8 2020, 12:13 PM) *

Are you looking for each of these pins to be identified?

914/6 turn signal switch 12 pin
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thanks for the response, @GMS

Not so much the pins to be identified, but rather which lead goes to which device, and if my list is correct.
gereed75
I can trace wires to their termination on my diagrams but it will take some time. Maybe late tonight.
gereed75
EnRique, better yet send me your email.
gereed75
enrique, emails sent Good luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.