QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jun 9 2020, 06:31 PM) *

i sell them for half that...
in lemforder
Montreal914
Really... idea.gif
nickg
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jun 9 2020, 07:27 PM) *

Really... idea.gif

yes, I was their sales person...they import them themselves. its a good retail price, but wholesale they are a lot less...and Chinese ( URO) are available in the 18 range...wholesale
bcsellie
so....how much for a set?
pilothyer
QUOTE(bcsellie @ Jun 9 2020, 11:29 PM) *

so....how much for a set?

popcorn[1].gif
Bartlett 914
Group buy?

Also needed it a boot BTW
dr914@autoatlanta.com
most of the wholesalers sell them for 47 and change
lierofox
Doesn't the Turbo Tie Rod also call for a spacer washer?
mepstein
QUOTE(lierofox @ Jun 10 2020, 03:14 PM) *

Doesn't the Turbo Tie Rod also call for a spacer washer?

Yes
Mikey914
If you add it up, you need 2 along with the washers and 2 boots. Unless you already have a good one you will need more.
Mark Henry
Old boots won't fit, one end is a different size, plus the spacers you have to buy a kit.
911GT2
How wide need the spacers to be?

I bought a kit, but it didn't have any spacers.
rudedude
Does 914rubber have the boots for these?
UROpartsman
Our Turbo Tie Rod Kit 93034702000KIT (with bellows and spacers) retails for around $75. We had issues with the rubber bellows cracking a while back, so starting in Spring of 2019 we began providing the kit with OEM bellows. We're working on an improved version of our bellows and will eventually switch from OEM back to our own, but we don't have an ETA on that change.
Tdskip
QUOTE(UROpartsman @ Jun 10 2020, 05:20 PM) *

Our Turbo Tie Rod Kit 93034702000KIT (with bellows and spacers) retails for around $75. We had issues with the rubber bellows cracking a while back, so starting in Spring of 2019 we began providing the kit with OEM bellows. We're working on an improved version of our bellows and will eventually switch from OEM back to our own, but we don't have an ETA on that change.

I've installed one set of @UROpartsman turbo tie rods, made a nice difference in how the car feels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.