Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My First 914WORLD So Cal Rally
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINKERGINEERING
Thanks for inviting me to my first ever 914World Rally. I have never been to one and cant wait to bring my car to an event someday. I met so many friendly people who shared their stories with me. This is also my first time seeing proper 914's that actually run on their own! I love these cars!
Frances (and my dad - Daniel)

Check out what I learned and see some of the amazing 914's in this rally episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9z8vV1kby0
RiqueMar
QUOTE(TINKERGINEERING @ Jun 9 2020, 09:45 PM) *

Thanks for inviting me to my first ever 914World Rally. I have never been to one and cant wait to bring my car to an event someday. I met so many friendly people who shared their stories with me. This is also my first time seeing proper 914's that actually run on their own! I love these cars!

Check out what I learned and see some of the amazing 914's in this rally episode:

Glad to have met you both, keep at it!
mjrrti
QUOTE(TINKERGINEERING @ Jun 9 2020, 09:45 PM) *

It was so cool to meet you and your dad Frances. I love your enthusiasm for the 914 and hope to see you driving yours in a few years. My wife Kathleen and I were in the black and orange suby conversion and this was our first rally as well. We look forward to going to more soon. Cool video--thanks for sharing. Monte driving.gif
gereed75
Frances. I think you might have a future with the 914 crowd! You certainly have the enthusiasm and a knack for creating engaging content. Keep up the fun!
Coondog
driving-girl.gif first.gif driving-girl.gif
flipb
Very cool!

You're lucky to live in a part of the country with high density of 914 owners. Love your project, keep it up!
campbellcj
Awesome, glad you could join and looking forward to more updates on your own car!
mepstein
Love the enthusiasm.
You need to meet Margie
@914SIXXation
JOEPROPER
@TINKERGINEERING You're on the opposite side of the country, so I'll probably never meet you, but I would love a sticker for my cars (2). Nice to see the interest and getting such an early start. Good Luck with your car!
Mikey914
Glad to see you made it.
bdstone914
Francis, It was great to meet you and your dad. Your enthusiasm is great. Hope to see you at my next swap meet.
Bruce
iankarr
Looks like you had almost as much fun as everyone else did meeting you!
ndfrigi
Yes you little lady Frances is amazing and glad you have the best support from your dad. Nice talking to you last saturday at the event and I did recall one of your 1st 914 video. But why me and my son-in-law didn’t get your sticker! Stay safe youngest teener lady of 914world and hope to see ur EV 914 on the road soon!
mxkinn01
Great job. Every time I saw you, you were being filmed. Sorry I didn’t get a sticker I would display it proudly.
Thanks Mike
ConeDodger
Wow! Francis you have some energy! Good luck with your 914 sparkwagen!
914-300Hemi
Frances,
It was great see your energy and passion. Keep it up.
Good luck on your 914 and keep us updated on the progress.
horizontally-opposed
Rock on, Frances!

Going to show this to my daughter, a budding car nut who I am sure will dig it.
Matty900
She is my hero.
Big Len
Make her a regular on all videos !!!!
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Jun 11 2020, 11:30 AM) *

She is my hero.

PICTURE OF THE MONTH beerchug.gif beer.gif drunk.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif bye1.gif
TINKERGINEERING
QUOTE(cuddy_k @ Jun 10 2020, 10:24 AM) *

Looks like you had almost as much fun as everyone else did meeting you!

Hello Ian!
It was really cool. It took a bit of convincing to get me motivated. IT was amazing!
TINKERGINEERING
QUOTE(flipb @ Jun 10 2020, 05:28 AM) *

Very cool!

You're lucky to live in a part of the country with high density of 914 owners. Love your project, keep it up!

Hi Thanks for checking in. I had no idea there were this many 914 owners here!
TINKERGINEERING
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Jun 10 2020, 04:00 AM) *

Frances. I think you might have a future with the 914 crowd! You certainly have the enthusiasm and a knack for creating engaging content. Keep up the fun!

Hello
I appreciate that! I don't really know much about how these cars work, only from what I am learning on this one I am working on. A little bit at a time!
TINKERGINEERING
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Jun 10 2020, 06:04 AM) *

Awesome, glad you could join and looking forward to more updates on your own car!

Hi Thanks for checking in
Uploading another one right now!
TINKERGINEERING

She is my hero.

HEy, I know those people!!
Sweet.
love this
TINKERGINEERING
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jun 11 2020, 11:44 AM) *

She is my hero.

PICTURE OF THE MONTH beerchug.gif beer.gif drunk.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif bye1.gif

cheer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.