Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: USED Front Spoiler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MFejsa
Hi, want to buy a used front spoiler in good condition. Willing to spend around $50 plus shipping to CA. (see sample pic attached)
rhodyguy
You are not going to get a valance that looks like that for "around $50". Shipping will be exorbitant.
TonyA
QUOTE(MFejsa @ Jun 11 2020, 08:27 AM) *

Hi, want to buy a used front spoiler in good condition. Willing to spend around $50 plus shipping to CA. (see sample pic attached)

I have one but it is straight across the bottom. I’ll PM you a picture of your interested
bdstone914
@MFejsa
' date='Jun 11 2020, 05:27 AM' post='2823986']
[/quote]

I think i have one. Shipping should not be more than $20 as i am in CA
MFejsa
Hi, yes. please send me a pic. Thanks
MFejsa
Hi Bruce, can you send me a pic? cheers
bdstone914
This one is a new spoiler from QRS.
Asking $75 plus shipping.

[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jun 11 2020, 08:41 AM' post='2824056']
@MFejsa
MFejsa
I'll take it. Let me know shipping cost and I'll paypal you the total amount. Would you also have the speed nut, washers and hex screws you could through in? Thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(MFejsa @ Jun 11 2020, 09:27 AM) *

I'll take it. Let me know shipping cost and I'll paypal you the total amount. Would you also have the speed nut, washers and hex screws you could through in? Thanks

I might have new not and bolts for the end. The center takes sheet metal screws and speed nuts
db9146
I'll be a backup should the sale fall through.
MFejsa
Sale went through.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.