Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We are pathetic.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
I just took a look at the logged in users... Most of the people here seem to be here all the friggin time!!! sad.gif

You would think this is a bar or something.... hell you can't even get a beer.gif here!!!! Ya gotta bring your own.

(You can't yell at me about this, I am here enough to notice all the people who hang out here)

We are all a bunch of pathetic losers who just hang out on the computer all the time......

That said.. I need to get off this box and go work on my 914, but I am waiting on the suspension to come back from the powdercoaters.

wink.gif
tat2dphreak
yea, I'm a loser... I did make a little progress today though... I got the engine seals in the car, and the new clutch cable... the accel cable is hung, it won't come out...

I also went after the engine bay with some engine cleaner, since there WAS oil everywhere... the last engine that ran in this car before mine musta had an oil sprinkler system... it sprayed EVERYTHING!!

oh, and in my experience... some of the best bars are BYOB... if you know which ones I mean wink.gif
TravisNeff
It's much easier hanging out here checking out other peoples hard work than to head out to the garage that is 110+ degrees.
Flat VW
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Jul 9 2005, 06:32 PM)
It's much easier hanging out here checking out other peoples hard work than to head out to the garage that is 110+ degrees.

Travis,

Work at night ph34r.gif .

John
dmenche914
Yeah no beer here, just smoking mother nature, popping a few pills with my friends around the computer. Sure it aint' no bar, but the internet is cheap, and probably won't infect me with any social diseses.

Actually its it not me, my robot is running the computer, no wait he is running everything, the robot just stole my car oh fuck, better call robocop.

ain't that pathetic.

ouch, dropped the cherry. hate that when it happens., mucks up the keyboard.
TravisNeff
QUOTE (dmenche914 @ Jul 9 2005, 06:36 PM)
probably won't infect me with any social diseses.

Haha! I think you are mistaken.... Check out the rest of us freaks
blink.gif
markb
Yup, this is definately a disease. And it's catching...... biggrin.gif
John
Since I started using Firefox (that has tabs for multiple open web pages instead of seperate windows), I usually keep a tab with 914club open most of the time. Since I have an always on connection to the net, I guess you could say I'm always logged on. Most of the time I'm inactive unless I'm posting or lurking....
Trekkor
C'mon! I'm never on...What?...Oh, yeah dry.gif

KT
Pugbug
Speak for yourself....I'm never here, never never.
Aaron Cox
im never on.... rolleyes.gif
ThinAir
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Jul 9 2005, 07:32 PM)

It was only 108F today. I'm in Phoenix from the cool country of Flagstaff and I didn't even find it uncomfortable. You need a different excuse! wink.gif
Dr. Roger
the g-friend comes in and immediately asks, "let me guess, 914 club, right?"

Well it could be a lot worse.... biggrin.gif
bd1308
i'm never on either.

my girlfriend does the same thing......but she's crazy

usually with me it does get worse, starts with "we need to talk"

shit dry.gif
scotty b
You're right sad.gif But on the upside, if I went to a bar I'd have to put on some clothes! laugh.gif icon8.gif
bd1308
guys you all are awesome smile.gif I love hanging out here. It's more than just a forum...it's a community.

i'm working on a chat function.....
DrifterJay
In Iraq right now, and I spent about 5 or 6 hours here yesterday....
bd1308
I've cut down quite a bit (1500posts in 3 months)

but I still like being here and spend quite a long time here.
scotty b
Everyone now....Kumbayaa my lord....kumbayaa

Hey brother

yes brother

I love you man

I love you man

Hey man, Is that grape Kool Aid?

Yes it is my brother.

Can I have some please brother

Absolutly bro........ icon8.gif icon8.gif barf.gif

Hey brother you O.K.? ....Brother...... Oh well I just drink his Kool Aid
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Jul 9 2005, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (dmenche914 @ Jul 9 2005, 06:36 PM)
probably won't infect me with any social diseses.

Haha! I think you are mistaken.... Check out the rest of us freaks
blink.gif

no,no... this is an ANTI-social disease wink.gif

I'm going to go work on my car... no, really, I am... after I read what I missed after bed last night beer.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Jul 9 2005, 10:46 PM)
the g-friend comes in and immediately asks, "let me guess, 914 club, right?"

Well it could be a lot worse.... biggrin.gif

I get the same thing. Then I try to make it sound like I'm checking out the site to benefit both of us by saying things like, "But honey, they even have 914 thongs for you if you would like." I don't see what the probelm is? confused24.gif
TravisNeff
QUOTE (ThinAir914 @ Jul 9 2005, 10:22 PM)
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Jul 9 2005, 07:32 PM)

It was only 108F today. I'm in Phoenix from the cool country of Flagstaff and I didn't even find it uncomfortable. You need a different excuse! wink.gif

Hey it sounded good to me at the time! laugh.gif
pokey1168
I'm only here on days that end in "Y"...besides I got out early enough today to get the bus up and running today and helped in a C-section. biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (pokey1168 @ Jul 10 2005, 02:47 PM)
I'm only here on days that end in "Y"...besides I got out early enough today to get the bus up and running today and helped in a C-section. biggrin.gif

IN the bus? huh.gif

wink.gif
SirAndy
my puter is on ~20 hours a day, i always have a 914club window open in the background somewhere ...

type.gif Andy
ClayPerrine
I am one to talk.

I am on here almost all day when at work. I keep a window open to the club while working. wink.gif

At night Betty and I sit in the "computer room" here at home, back to back both of us surfing the club site on DIFFERENT computers. biggrin.gif

We are UBER-Geeks!! aktion035.gif

Eddie Williams
Yeah I usually have a window open here at home and one at work. Both computers are on 24x7 so I'd have to there is an appearance of me on here 24x7. Power failures and reboots (never happens with win xp, yeah right) not withstanding.
bd1308
i live here as a program running on the server....

brittdodd.exe
neo914-6
Ok beyond just being online, how about the number of posts? Check out the top 50 posters in My Assistant! After seeing my name I really wanted to stop visiting but alas it is too late... wacko.gif ohmy.gif screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.