Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minilite's. set of four
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
airheads
UPDATE. Now a set of FOUR. A 914 member needed one and I helped him out. He bought the least attractive rim. So now it’s a set of FOUR. Priced to sell!
PRICE REDUCED TO $800 plus shipping

Hello and thanks for looking 4 Minilites, 6 1/2x15. All have 1975 date stamps. Lug holes were machined to except 914 lug nuts. Tires are no good. Bought them a while ago and have had them in storage. Only selling to fund a timing belt job for my 944. Local pick up would be best, but would assist with shipping at your cost of course.
Also listed on Fb and PP
Having trouble loading all the pictures. Message me and I will email them to you I guess.
Thanks 914 world
!Click to view attachment
airheads
QUOTE(airheads @ Jun 14 2020, 08:39 AM) *

Hello and thanks for looking. Reluctantly selling a set of five Minilites, 6 1/2x15. All have 1975 date stamps. Lug holes were machined to except 914 lug nuts. Tires are no good. Bought them a while ago and have had them in storage. Only selling to fund a timing belt job for my 944. Local pick up would be best, but would assist with shipping at your cost of course.
Also listed on Fb and PP

Thanks 914 world

airheads
QUOTE(airheads @ Jun 14 2020, 08:40 AM) *

QUOTE(airheads @ Jun 14 2020, 08:39 AM) *

Hello and thanks for looking. Reluctantly selling a set of five Minilites, 6 1/2x15. All have 1975 date stamps. Lug holes were machined to except 914 lug nuts. Tires are no good. Bought them a while ago and have had them in storage. Only selling to fund a timing belt job for my 944. Local pick up would be best, but would assist with shipping at your cost of course.
Also listed on Fb and PP

Thanks 914 world

Click to view attachment
sb914
Free? piratenanner.gif
ric birks
PM sent.
airheads
Sorry asking $1250
73-914
Must be! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif stirthepot.gif
sholman5
Nice price. Especially for a set of five.
Cairo94507
Aside from the factory alloy wheel on a 4 cylinder car, this is my other favorite wheel. GLWTS. beerchug.gif
airheads
Thanks for the kind words. Will be having the tires removed this week for cheaper shipping for buyer.
airheads
Sunday bump
Ken Mikos
PM Sent
L-Jet914
PM Sent
nynone4
Any chance these might still be available? Looking for a set like this... but I'd need them shipped to central Illinois.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.