Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 1.8 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Gtron
The time has come to list my 74 914 in sunflower yellow with a running 1.8 with working original L-Jet. Extensive work has been done as the car had been sitting for at least 8 years in a shop. Before that at least 5-10 years sitting. Purchasing the 914 in July of 2019 immediately getting started on making it run over 3k has been invested with a tune up new muffler repairing door latch. Cleaning interior. The car has a new battery tray installed and has very very minor rust under driver seat and in trunk could easily weld in a rear trunk floor section and have a great clean 914. Paint is decent has been repainted before I owned it. I have spent months buffing and cleaning the paint til it is smooth as glass. The front clip would need to be professionally re painted if you want it to look better than it does now. New brakes, shocks, air fuel meter, hoses, intake sleeves. I am accepting cashier check, cash for this 914 which has been brought back to life. I have a clean title in hand.

A lot of extras will come with this such as a spare engine lid plenty of spare parts that are in my garage that I would honestly just need to go through to tell you what i have. Please text me with any questions.

The car is located in central Arkansas I am happy to chat about anything you want to know about the car. I have hundreds of pictures of anything you can want and I can share those with you via text or email as uploading on here is limited
Gtron
Update more pics. Picture of engine bay is before new battery tray.
Gtron
Added larger pictures. New front hella turn signals
Gtron
QUOTE(Gtron @ Jun 15 2020, 04:04 PM) *

By the way I have the front top pad I took it off because I am pulling the front and rear bumpers to re paint and had it off when I drove the car that day and have been trying to find enough time to pull the bumpers and sand and re paint.
Jay Wellwood
QUOTE(Gtron @ Jun 15 2020, 05:47 PM) *

By the way I have the front top pad I took it off because I am pulling the front and rear bumpers to re paint and had it off when I drove the car that day and have been trying to find enough time to pull the bumpers and sand and re paint.

Just curious - have you taken this by Perfection Plus by chance?
Gtron
QUOTE(Jay Wellwood @ Jun 15 2020, 08:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Gtron @ Jun 15 2020, 05:47 PM) *

Just curious - have you taken this by Perfection Plus by chance?

Yes Steve and Rick have done work on the 914 a few times.
Gtron
Update I have removed pricing. Keep in mind this was a non running car and has been revived and is a great platform to either restore fully or whatever you want it to be. Make me an offer via pm or text message 909 636 4840
BMITCHELL
if you were unaware, all adds require a price per the rules.
GLWTS
anglophone1
Was asking USD 8900?
FRUNKenstein
Are there 2 holes on the back trunk lid, or am I seeing something that's not there?

Also, how are the tires? Are they the ones that have been on the car for many years?

I know you said it was hard to post pics, but any chance you can post a picture of the rust in the trunk that you referenced?
Gtron
Per the rules asking 8500 obo. Will post pictures of tires and trunk area. Trunk lid doesn’t have any holes it at one point had a luggage rack or something.
Gtron
Added up close pics of tires dot shows 0112 which is first week of 2012 do tires are 8 years old however have no signs of dry rot. Picture of trunk area coming guys
Gtron
More pics. More to come in next post. Ran out of space. It’s been a search for pictures as I am doing this I am adding to one album on my phone so they are easier to find later.
Gtron
Pic of hole in trunk. This is after using rust remover. Easily patched. And pic of front trunk added. Very light surface rust. Haven’t used any rust remover on front trunk yet as it is minor. I know rust never sleeps lol
FRUNKenstein
Thanks for the new pics and info Gtron! beerchug.gif
Gtron
Update even more pics. Shows left rear jack pounder driver seat rust area mentioned. Less than 12”x12”. Pic of under passenger side seat with no rust. Entire underside of chassis. Underneath front trunk area.
Gtron
Bump
Gtron
Bump for sale looking to buy a fun ride that needs little?
Gtron
Bump looking for a motivated buyer. Reason for sale is we are downsizing from 6 cars in family. Too many cars not enough space.
MiZ
Hello Gtron,
how is the hell Hole (battery tray) on this car. Looks like there might be some rusty on some pictures?
Will you still consider an OBO?
Thank you
Gtron
QUOTE(MiZ @ Jul 2 2020, 02:00 AM) *

Hello Gtron,
how is the hell Hole (battery tray) on this car. Looks like there might be some rusty on some pictures?
Will you still consider an OBO?
Thank you

Will get pictures of the hell hole. I replaced the battery tray on it but there is just a slight area below that they would need to be fixed if restoring. But the battery is now safe and secure
dlindzey
still available?
2.0 with side shifter?
any flaws in interior?
where is rust repair needed-pics seem like trunk and at least one floor
FI or carburator
what is new parts and what has been rebuilt
Gtron
Still available. 1.8 FI all information is in original listing. Interior just mainly needs carpet seats are great!
Gtron
Bump looking for interested and motivated buyer. All pictures I have are in listing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.