Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need an underside picture of 1.7 heat components
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914xr75
Hi, the p.o. trashed everything heat-related on my 73 1.7. They even removed the shielding on the exchangers. Bruce Stone set me up with the pieces I need to get some heat. Going to be attempting this pretty soon and would love to get a picture of all the heat pieces put together from the underside. I have a schematic and that can do if I can't find a picture. Just thought I'd check in with the collective. Thanks, Sean
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
SKL1
Just took these on my '71 with SS exchangers. My '73 doesn't have exchangers and the engine is out right now anyway.

(embarrassed it is that dirty!! I apologize...)

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914xr75
Thanks SKL1. I really appreciate that.
bbrock
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Jun 14 2020, 12:52 PM) *

Just took these on my '71 with SS exchangers. My '73 doesn't have exchangers and the engine is out right now anyway.

(embarrassed it is that dirty!! I apologize...)

Interesting. Looks like one of your flapper boxes is for a six (the one with the hole).
SKL1
Funny you caught that- I had a real '71 6 many years back ( a car I NEVER should have sold) and it may have come from that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.