Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door threshold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JKincaid
I ordered the door thresholds and carpet trim set and it came with small plastic rivets. It seems like the rivets are too big to fit through the holes in order to install them and also I was wondering what tool you use to pull the tab through the rivets with since they are too small for the pop rivet puller I have to be able to grab it. Thanks in advance for the help.

Jon
Matty900
QUOTE(JKincaid @ Jun 14 2020, 06:03 PM) *

I ordered the door thresholds and carpet trim set and it came with small plastic rivets. It seems like the rivets are too big to fit through the holes in order to install them and also I was wondering what tool you use to pull the tab through the rivets with since they are too small for the pop rivet puller I have to be able to grab it. Thanks in advance for the help.

Jon

The plastic rivets are actually 2 parts. They come stuck together. Pull them apart. The receiving end goes into the car and then the shaft slides in to expand it and hold it n place. You can just push them in or tap them in if they need a little help. Hope that helps beerchug.gif
Matt
JKincaid

awesome! thanks for the help!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.