Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If I owned a supermarket chain....not OT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Seagrave
Lots of outstanding cars at the Historic Car Races in Portland, Oregon today. This six is owned by John Zupan, a local grocery magnate. Very pretty and very fast. Just goes to show that you don't need a whole lot of wings and mile wide tires to kick some serious butt. Of course, a pile of cash helps.
GaroldShaffer
Nice. clap.gif

did you get any interiour pictures?

TravisNeff
Doesn't Zupans sponsor another car event?
redshift
I hate fiberglass hoods!

M
Seagrave
No, no interior photos of this car. The inside is pretty sanitary. Very little else besides sheet metal. There were other teeners there as well but this was the best of the best for both performance and presentation in my view. Zupan's market was the previous sponsor of this event. Before them it was Norm Thompson's Outfitters. Now it is Baxter's Auto Parts. Clearly it is not a money making venture. Today probably didn't help. Yesterday it was raining (hey, it's Oregon) so very few cars were out for practice. Better today with overcast and a few sunbreaks but the crowd was sparse. Here's another teaser photo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.