Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a mechanic in aurora Colorado
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
lwells8433
Does know of a good mechanic in aurora Colorado? I just moved here and need to find one. Please and Thankyou
kwyjibo
QUOTE(lwells8433 @ Jun 16 2020, 08:21 AM) *

Does know of a good mechanic in aurora Colorado? I just moved here and need to find one. Please and Thankyou

Welcome to Colorado
Eisenbud's, which is right off the 8th Ave. exit from I25, is good. I've seen the other shops in the area there getting help from John and Jim.
I don't know of anyone in Aurora. Depending what you need done, there are other not-so-obvious places around
brant
Eurosport and greg Johnson are also old hands at 914's and used to race one

and the best teener machinist in the country is in grand junction
The Denver shops send all of their heads/motor work out to him anyways....
lwells8433
QUOTE(kwyjibo @ Jun 19 2020, 01:14 PM) *

QUOTE(lwells8433 @ Jun 16 2020, 08:21 AM) *

Welcome to Colorado
Eisenbud's, which is right off the 8th Ave. exit from I25, is good. I've seen the other shops in the area there getting help from John and Jim.
I don't know of anyone in Aurora. Depending what you need done, there are other not-so-obvious places around

Thankyou I appreciate that, since I moved here after the winter I took the 914 out and front passenger brake is grinding bad and would lock up the tire if I press normal on the pedal. But if I don’t press the pedal there are no noises. The rotor and brakes pad are still in very good shape from when I restored it. So I don’t know if it’s the caliper or something else
shelby/914
Storz Garage also works on 914s and other air cooled Porsches. Good work but you have to pay for it.

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.