Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: American racing wheels lug bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
super9064
Looking for a lug bolt for my American racing wheel. Does anyone have extra lug bolts for these wheels? I need just one but would buy a complete or partial set.

Thanks, Rob

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jmz
Just One?
super9064
QUOTE(jmz @ Jun 16 2020, 12:43 PM) *

Just One?

Yes, I need just one, but would buy a complete or partial set
theer
No expert here, and I do not have what you are looking for but.... are you sure you have the correct lugs? That one looks more like the style for Minilite rims.. which may, or course, be the same as your American Racing wheels... you may want to double check.

Also, that picture does not look like a "lug bolt" but rather a lug nut which has pulled the stud out of the hub. (see the break in the thread pattern about 1/2" up). You'll want to get all studs & nuts or all lug bolts.

good luck!

sixnotfour
that's how they do em esp. now you have to buy 1/2-20 or 12mm,
to get a n acorn nut with the proper dia. , common vw step stud.
I bet the od of the nut is .685...
bdstone914
@super9064
' date='Jun 16 2020, 09:25 AM' post='2825593']
Looking for a lug bolt for my American racing wheel. Does anyone have extra lug bolts for these wheels? I need just one but would buy a complete or partial set.

Thanks, Rob

I have some., have to get a count tomorrow. Used to have about 12.
Boomingbeetle
I can confirm you have the correct stud and “Mag-wheel” style shoulder lug with the (.62”?) diameter shoulder. I have the same set of wheels and needed to do the same. They are magnesium and very light. Look amazing when polished in my opinion.

I also have a few spares of this wheel type, in two size width. 15” x 5.5 and 6” width if I remember correctly, in case you’re ever in need of a spare. I’m in the Denver Area.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.