Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need new floor mats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmital
I had coco mats back in the 80s, visited their site, not too clear on the fitting.
What else is out there?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
get the 50th anniversary mats from the factory while they last
QUOTE(rmital @ Jun 16 2020, 03:03 PM) *

I had coco mats back in the 80s, visited their site, not too clear on the fitting.
What else is out there?

dr914@autoatlanta.com
http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-914-50t...1455100050.html
Root_Werks
Those look kinda cool.
914_7T3
Currently on sale....

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/SKU91...ASABEgJGBvD_BwE
914_7T3
Double Post
Jett
We like coco mats
mxkinn01
Another coco mat fan here.Click to view attachment
iankarr
another cocomat vote. very durable, lots of styles and colors. well made.
Coondog
cocomats.com

They offer many styles and look great. Call them up. I don’t see the option where you can get a longer passenger side cocomat that extends higher up the footwell.
Larmo63
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jun 16 2020, 06:53 PM) *

cocomats.com

They offer many styles and look great. Call them up. I don’t see the option where you can get a longer passenger side cocomat that extends higher up the footwell.

They will send you full size patterns and you can make them any way you want.

That is what I did. The passenger side can really be improved on and match the wheel well cut out that the driver's side has. Hard to explain.

mxkinn01
Call Coco mats and they have a long and short version for the passenger side. I went with long since a have the tan interior.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Coondog
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Jun 16 2020, 07:20 PM) *

Call Coco mats and they have a long and short version for the passenger side. I went with long since a have the tan interior.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Agreed go with the long version
SKL1
Got a set of the 50th anniversary as my '71 is 50 this September. They look great. Have new coco mats with red stitching in the '73.

Prefer the 50th anniversary mats... get 'em while you can.
burton73
I had Coco mats in my 914 I sent off to Dax in Belgium and just bought a set for my 928 including the rear area yesterday. Not cheep but very high quality.

Bob B
DRPHIL914
another vote for the Cocomats, I got a set of the 50th to put in just for C&C show etc, but the cocomats for daily use . and they will do what you want custom wise for size, I have matching mat for front trunk , I made the template sent t to them and on my way to Okteenerfest stopped by their shop in Rock Hill SC and picked it up. yep, its right here in SC. .

iankarr
They sent me template paper for me to trace the factory mats on my 308 and then custom made them to size. They're really well made and a great value when you think of what goes in to them.
burton73
QUOTE(cuddy_k @ Jun 18 2020, 09:27 AM) *

They sent me template paper for me to trace the factory mats on my 308 and then custom made them to size. They're really well made and a great value when you think of what goes in to them.

I placed my order for my 928 Cocos and they have a couple of different patterns. They are sending me out templates for the front and rear as I told them I was very picky with way I put in as far as fit. So happy with them over the years with their customer service. They said it will take around 4 weeks because they are on limited production because of Covid

Bob B
burton73
Dup
Cairo94507
I fully intend to have coco mats made for my Six. Had them in all of my Sixes and loved them. I just need them in green/black for my Irish Green color. Well worth the time it takes to receive them. I will order 2 mats for behind the seats and may also order one for the rear trunk. They just look so correct in our cars. beerchug.gif
raynekat
I like the 50th anniversary mats.
But I've got Coco mats in the car.
The Cocos look spectacular and are definitely period correct.
They make a ton of color/color combinations as well.
Fit like a glove.
mark04usa
Coco mats allow dirt to sift through...at least the one's from '70s did. The 50th Anniversary mats are really nice. Highly recommended.
gereed75
Someone who has them can say for sure but I think the new coco’s have completely sealed backing.
Jett
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Jun 18 2020, 09:36 PM) *

Someone who has them can say for sure but I think the new coco’s have completely sealed backing.

Correct the new ones are completely sealed but our set from 1973 are not.
Jett
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jun 18 2020, 12:12 PM) *

QUOTE(cuddy_k @ Jun 18 2020, 09:27 AM) *

I placed my order for my 928 Cocos and they have a couple of different patterns. They are sending me out templates for the front and rear as I told them I was very picky with way I put in as far as fit. So happy with them over the years with their customer service. They said it will take around 4 weeks because they are on limited production because of Covid

Bob B

We bought a set for our 928 and love them... we had a mat built for the rear deck as well.
dcheek
I got Sisal mats for my car many, many years ago. I wonder if they are still available??

Dave
burton73
QUOTE(dcheek @ Jun 19 2020, 09:21 AM) *

I got Sisal mats for my car many, many years ago. I wonder if they are still available??

Dave

Coco mats sells them
advman89
+1 on Cocomats. Have them in the 911 too. Love them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.