Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 seat sensor resistance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
The_Bronze
I would like to verify correct operation of the seat sensors in my 74. Sensors show a resistance change from open to MegaOhms when sat upon, but I feel they should go much lower. Anyone ever measure resistance with your buttocks on the seat?
framos914
QUOTE(The_Bronze @ Jun 18 2020, 10:32 AM) *

I would like to verify correct operation of the seat sensors in my 74. Sensors show a resistance change from open to MegaOhms when sat upon, but I feel they should go much lower. Anyone ever measure resistance with your buttocks on the seat?

Just measured mine, I get .5 ohms on one seat 1.4 ohms on the other. Should have very little resistance.
The_Bronze
QUOTE(framos914 @ Jun 18 2020, 02:36 PM) *

QUOTE(The_Bronze @ Jun 18 2020, 10:32 AM) *

Just measured mine, I get .5 ohms on one seat 1.4 ohms on the other. Should have very little resistance.

Thanks, that's what I was expecting. Just wanted to make sure before having to try to source these!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.