Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB for NON easy install Master cylinder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
So as you know we make the easy install kit for these, this GB is not for that.

It is for the stock master cylinders we sell lots of the easy. These are the same high quality part just come with the difficulty of pushing the lines in like factory!

You can now save a chunk of change
76-914
pm sent and no it's not a low ball offer. biggrin.gif
rfinegan
I am in for one...
Dusty’14
Me too, I’m in for one.
Dobbsy
Is this the correct diameter for a 914-6,
Mikey914
Yes.
dlee6204
In for one.
Dobbsy
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 21 2020, 05:40 PM) *

Yes.

One for me please
fiacra
I'll take one.
PlaysWithCars
Bummer. Missed out on the group buy a couple of weeks ago, but just installed it in the car today and it works great. Bump for a good member vendor and product. Take note: you must save the washers from under the supply line bushings on your old master cylinder to use when you install this one.
rudedude
I'll take 2 at that price. Do you have turbo tie rod boots?
76-914
per my pm, 1 please. beerchug.gif
Jack Standz
Please put me down for one.
Mikey914
I will be throwing the washers OEM Porsche for free!
arespace
I'm in for one. Thx.
pilothyer
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 19 2020, 03:19 PM) *

It is for the stock master cylinders we sell lots of the easy. These are the same high quality part just come with the difficulty of pushing the lines in like factory!

Free Shipping and new washers included...…….I'M IN smile.gif
frostyf
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 19 2020, 09:19 PM) *

Mark, I'm in Please!
cary
I need one for Matt Carey's car
sungilhan
Me also please.
jcd914
I'm in for one.

Jim
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far biggrin.gif
BillJ
mine just puked all over the floor. Should I get this one or the easy one?
Mikey914
Really a matter of access. The job with these is getting the rubber stopper in to seat fully from underneath the car. Laying on your back, it can be a chore.

These are also on sale.
BillJ
Have a pro two post lift so access isn't an issue. I need this sent stat to get it all done do I have to wait for the GB?
Highland
Does anyone ever just pull out the MC with the plastic lines, then reinstall with the plastic lined pre installed or is this impossible to do?
914Sixer
What, you want to do it the easy way? Best to disconnect the rod from the pedal assembly before dropping the master cylinder down.
Montreal914
It would be nice to have some explanation as to the benefit of these parts and where is the improvement compared to the stock part.

I have read that installing the plastic lines in a new MC can be a pain, how does this part solves the problem? confused24.gif

How to use them, sequence of assembly, etc...

Thank you for what is probably a good product beerchug.gif
Mikey914
If you have ever tried to install the stock while on your back in a driveway. The "easy" version allows you to not have to try to pull the rubber stoppers in place while you have very little room to move around.
The Easy version has threaded nipples that allow for attachment mechanically without a lot of pressure required.
Highland
@Mikey914 do you sell the pre-bent plastic tubes and short connecting tubes to the reservoir? Did not see it on your site.
Mikey914
I do not have pre-bent lines but can provide the plastic lines required as well as the Hydraulic hose used to connect to reservoir.

I'll work at getting this listed up this week.
-Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.