Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It was time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michael7810
I said goodbye to a friend today. I had been thinking about selling it for about a year if I found the right buyer and I believe I did. Her new home will be in Cincinnati.
I’m thankful to have met a lot of great people here and at the 914 events. I don’t think I’ll ever stop looking at 914World on a daily basis and will attend whatever western events I can. I still have my 951 and will be driving it to Red Rocks in September. I have not ruled out getting another 914 someday...who knows maybe I’ll try a six or Suby powered.
Cheers
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Hi Michael, Sorry to see your car go but hopefully your car went to someone who is or will become a member. As for you, I hope you remain a member and maybe get another 914 one day. I have to admit, after driving a 2014 WRX STI Limited for the past month, the sound of that Boxer engine has grown on me and that in a 914 would be blast. beerchug.gif Cheers, Michael
76-914
She was a beauty. Did you sell the AC with it? av-943.gif
michael7810
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 19 2020, 07:04 PM) *

Nope. Kept the AC.
76-914
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Jun 19 2020, 08:07 PM) *

Nope. Kept the AC.

Just razzing you. See you at Red Rocks. beerchug.gif
ValcoOscar
Hey Michael-
Sad to hear you sold your 914. You’re one of the few that always stepped up to organize AZ drives.
Thanks for allowing me to store my P Hauler at your house during my AZ visits.
Stay healthy, best your wife and family.
Until next time, (you’ll be back, I hope) beerchug.gif
Oscar

brant
Congrats
it was a beautiful car

looking forward to seeing you in the fall
brant
AZBanks
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Jun 19 2020, 08:07 PM) *

Nope. Kept the AC.

If you need a place to store it until you buy your next 914, I'm sure I could find some room at my house in a little green storage space. av-943.gif

I hope to see you at a C&C or 4 til 4 soon.
michael7810
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jun 22 2020, 08:31 AM) *

Hey Michael-
Sad to hear you sold your 914. You’re one of the few that always stepped up to organize AZ drives.
Thanks for allowing me to store my P Hauler at your house during my AZ visits.
Stay healthy, best your wife and family.
Until next time, (you’ll be back, I hope) beerchug.gif
Oscar

Pretty sure I’ll be back some day, especially if you decide to sell one of your cars drooley.gif I haven’t seen all of your cars but I’m sure I would love to have any one of them. See you around
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.