Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB for seat uhpolstery clips - Complete seat _special deal on 2 seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
So this is per seat so you will need 2sets for a car.
The 46 pieces include -
the 23 rivets needed to attach them
19 single tabs
2- medium tabs with nuts
2-large tabs with nuts
Best deal by far $36/$45

Zinc plated steel -
20% discounted price on
Individual parts are
single tabs alone $3.75
medium tab $5.99
large tab $6.49

Stainless
20% discounted price on
Individual parts are
single tabs alone $3.99
medium tab $6.50
large tab $6.99

So the kicker is that if you buy 2 seats worth of parts $76 /$90
I will throw in the mounting hardware to the rails ! 48 more parts (2 seats) bolts, washers and lock washers.
Mikey914
One seat kit shown deal includes 2 seats of mounting hardware

These are chromated parts very similar to OEM

SO Who's in?
restore2seater
Mark,

Having never taken a seat apart where do these attach? Are these parts prone to breaking? What would be the reason to need to replace these rather than reusing the original parts to the seat?
Mikey914
These tend to rust. Mostly on the bottom. You may only need a few small ones, or you can do a complete rebuild.

I'll have to post up some pictures later, but some are fine and some are pretty crappy. Since we do the seats and have a bunch to rebuild I thought this would be a good way to do a complete seat rebuild kit.
mepstein
I like this. The tabs get rusty and break easily. This should really help when people reupholster their seats.
iankarr
agree.gif
The tabs tend to break. Often just as you're ready to reupholster. And they're really good at drawing blood, btw.

Thanks for making these, Mark! I've never seen them available and have had to macguyver several on my own.

I'll be redoing the seats in the bumblebee in the next few weeks. Can't wait to try these out!
fiacra
I'll take two seats worth, in stainless.
Dobbsy
One set of Stainless for me please.
56kabrio
Two sets in stainless for me please.

Thanks

Mack
stevend914
I'll take two seat sets, four seats total.
stevend914
I'll take two seat sets, four seats total.
nickg
can I get a full set in stainless?
Mikey914
Yes I'm trying to run these through the website and Blake can get this all listed up. If anyone here is on the threshold GB let me know and I can always do a papal invoice otherwise I'll be PM'ing all with codes more likely Tuesday sometime.
THX
Lg914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 27 2020, 07:04 PM) *

Yes I'm trying to run these through the website and Blake can get this all listed up. If anyone here is on the threshold GB let me know and I can always do a papal invoice otherwise I'll be PM'ing all with codes more likely Tuesday sometime.
THX

Put me in for two sets in stainless please
914four
I need to recover my office chairs. I'm in for two seats please.

Kelvin

Click to view attachment
56kabrio
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 20 2020, 09:17 AM) *

So this is per seat so you will need 2sets for a car.
The 46 pieces include -
the 23 rivets needed to attach them
19 single tabs
2- medium tabs with nuts
2-large tabs with nuts
Best deal by far $36/$45

Zinc plated steel -
20% discounted price on
Individual parts are
single tabs alone $2
medium tab $4.80
large tab $5.50

Stainless
20% discounted price on
Individual parts are
single tabs alone $2.25
medium tab $5.00
large tab $5.80

So the kicker is that if you buy 2 seats worth of parts $76 /$90
I will throw in the mounting hardware to the rails ! 48 more parts (2 seats) bolts, washers and lock washers.

I’d like two sets in stainless please.

Thanks

Mack
nickg
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 27 2020, 04:04 PM) *

THX

mikey.. still want two sets...need the codes or can you send me an invoice?
roundtwo
Have a 1970. Do you suggest two kits for the 1.5 worth of seats in the 1970? THX
db9146
I'll take two sets in stainless please.
Camaro Mike
I'll take two seats in stainless please.
BillJ
I will do 2 seats worth in stainless please. We need to discuss plaids as well smile.gif
Mikey914
Just doing up another run of the back bolsters that these hold down so I will be able to have the complete set up. Will get these listed up this week. Sorry took last week off for some much needed R&R.
Mark
Mikey914
Sorry this took awhile.
The costs on these wound up being higher than I estimated so the retail is going up, but I'm honoring my GB pricing. I will be closing this out end of the month

PM's sent to all so far
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.