Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT, No 914 content
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 Ranch
You can get a 2020 Cayman without a 4 cylinder motor. After I first heard about the 718 -4 I stopped listening. I have no use for a 4, tried for too many years to be happy with a 4 and spent way too much money trying to get a 4 to run with the 6 cylinder cars.
I saw a picture of a Cayman GT4 in Sapphire Blue Metallic. I was in love. So I have been watching the adds for one and the other day I was happy to find out that Porsche is still making the GT4.
718 GT4, and that you can order a new one. The car that I liked was $105K. So I was thinking, WTF just buy it new...
I have an escrow to go through but it's just a matter of time. I'll let you know how all this works out.

Click to view attachment

The one I WAS looking at.
jim_hoyland
Nice Joe ! smile.gif That will be a great ride. Color looks like “ Beauty”
Cairo94507
That is a great car and I would love one. Probably the best handling Porsche ever built. hide.gif
VegasRacer
Fabulous Joe. boldblue.gif Please let me know if you have any questions about what options to add. I am always happy to help other people spend their money.

Did you inquire about the new GT4 RS also?

Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Jun 22 2020, 06:39 PM) *

I am always happy to help other people spend their money.

https://www.isringhausenporsche.com/used/Po...a3b7d34ac1e.htm
Click to view attachment

https://www.porschefresno.com/used/Porsche/...82d76cc38ed.htm
Click to view attachment

falcor75
It does look good, and even better with the silver wheels.
914 Ranch
Thanks John, I'm sure we will have a long talk before I actually have the money. I Thinking about 4 months out till I can order one.
Olympic 914
QUOTE(914 Ranch @ Jun 22 2020, 08:01 PM) *

You can get a 2020 Cayman without a 4 cylinder motor. After I first heard about the 718 -4 I stopped listening. I have no use for a 4, tried for too many years to be happy with a 4 and spent way too much money trying to get a 4 to run with the 6 cylinder cars.
I saw a picture of a Cayman GT4 in Sapphire Blue Metallic. I was in love. So I have been watching the adds for one and the other day I was happy to find out that Porsche is still making the GT4.
718 GT4, and that you can order a new one. The car that I liked was $105K. So I was thinking, WTF just buy it new...
I have an escrow to go through but it's just a matter of time. I'll let you know how all this works out.

Click to view attachment

The one I WAS looking at.

Many people have written off the 4cyl 718 that have never driven one. Of course there is the Sound issue of the 6 vs the 4 and that may be valid to some...

Take one of the 4 turbos for a test drive. they are incredible (Mine is a S ) and are easily tunable to over 400 hp with just a chip and pipe. Great torque, You don't have to get to 5000 rpm to start having fun.

I'm just saying....

Click to view attachment

914 Ranch
Beautiful car Tom, my -6 was Alaska Blue Metallic which is just about that color. Sure makes a beautiful car.
914 Ranch
Hey Tom, @Olympic 914, John posted a nice picture of my 914-6 in front of my house in HB Durning a 914 get together.
Name of the thread is "Finally".
preach
Yellow brakes = Big$
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.