Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 2.0 in Washington State (North end) - Not mine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Root_Werks
https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/d/sn...7145996438.html

Really sad to think how many years this has been sitting outside. Price might be right for someone to snag and restore?
mightyohm
Sad. Love the color, though. Olympic Blue?
Root_Werks
Looks like Olympic blue. Looks like a factory appearance group as well. Center console, LE spoiler, Fuchs etc. Rewind 30 years and I bet that was a sharp looking 914.
914werke
I looked at it. Wants a bit to much for it IMO. But not too much more. smile.gif
I agree might be a good buy for someone who want to keep it & work on it, I couldn't make it pencil.
PlantMan
I would by this if I were closer.
Give my kids something to tinker around on....
Probably cost me $700 to ship to SoCal.
Tdskip
QUOTE(PlantMan @ Jun 23 2020, 01:15 PM) *

May actually be more than that. Working on getting another car shipped in prices are a good 30 to 40% higher than where they were.
Tdskip
QUOTE(914werke @ Jun 23 2020, 11:47 AM) *

I looked at it. Wants a bit to much for it IMO. But not too much more. smile.gif
I agree might be a good buy for someone who want to keep it & work on it, I couldn't make it pencil.

To sell as a restored car or as a driver?
914werke
How do you define a driver? biggrin.gif
It needs hell hole work which mean the cost as it sits is closer to dbl. the ask. sad.gif
Could you do it for less...sure, but I fix um, not patch um welder.gif
rhodyguy
The straw bed in the glove box looks comfortable.
PlantMan
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Jun 23 2020, 03:40 PM) *

May actually be more than that. Working on getting another car shipped in prices are a good 30 to 40% higher than where they were.

Be curious to know what you find out Tom. Lake Forest and Mission Viejo are the same neighborhood. biggrin.gif
Tdskip
QUOTE(PlantMan @ Jun 23 2020, 08:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Tdskip @ Jun 23 2020, 03:40 PM) *

Be curious to know what you find out Tom.

My educated guess is around $950 all in, shipping prices for this sort of thing are definitely up from before covid
bcsellie
guess it sold?
914werke
Seller told me it was sold when I looked at it. Buyer at that time hadnt payed him anything nor even seen it.
He committed to holding it till today as the buyer was traveling from Portland.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.