Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Life is good
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Just having a good day with my son. I was working on a project in the kitchen and needed a hammer. My son (3 1/2) said he would get it. After a few minutes this is what I found in the garage wub.gif The other great news as of today (his words) he doesn't need our help to go potty anymore smilie_pokal.gif YES!!!!!!!!! those that have been thru the potty training with kids know how we feel. cool.gif
seanery
i'm jealous biggrin.gif
Lou W
Glad you're enjoying it, it goes by so fast. I remember when my daughter was your sons age, use to fall asleep in the garage watching me work on my car, she's 15 now. smile.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Jul 10 2005, 11:11 AM)
The other great news as of today (his words) he doesn't need our help to go potty anymore smilie_pokal.gif YES!!!!!!!!!

Just a little side note to this... His aim at this moment is as good as it ever will be sad.gif I got 2 boys that in 13years aint got no better. headbang.gif Just tile the bath room and give them a mop.
scottb
schwing! 2 of the 914 brethren having great days!

my kids are actually cleaning their rooms!

have fun and enjoy..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.