Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classic auto air
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wes
I have a classic auto air kit I bought from a member that unfortunately was not complete. I’m looking to purchase parts to complete the kit and I can not reach any one at any of the listed classic auto air phone numbers on there site likely due to the virus. Can’t find an email address although I did send a text with no response. So looking for any ideas as to replacing the condenser with bracket and belt. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I believe these parts should be available from another vendor although don’t have any idea who or what part numbers. Thanks much in advance.
76-914
Wes, I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you looking for a compressor and mounting kit for it or a condenser? confused24.gif AC condensers are pretty much generic and whatever will fit nicely in the frunk will do. A small one will work fine in a 914. If it's a compressor one of our members ( @dlee6204 )makes a mounting kit that is very well thought out. IIRC, it's for a Sanden compressor. Rotary style compressors last longer and are easily rebuilt. beerchug.gif
wes
Thanks sorry kinda vague my car is at the shop and I’ll be there Thursday to see what’s what. I remember seeing that post and just pulled it up thanks again that’ll be a big help getting a plan together not being at all air conditioning experienced other than using them.
Chris914n6
Most of the parts are generic stuff used in the hot rod world. Post pics of what you have or don't have. I'm sure we can figure it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.